Break-Up Stories

I had a long distance relationship,and the break up took forever. We broke up and still acted like we were still together on and off,and we would fight like we were married. It took a long time to truly "seperate" Looking back i cant believe the shit i put up with a bitch who lived 400 miles away,but hey,i loved her and she loved me.

D'awwww so cute

Mine only tried to run me over with my own car. My take down defense was on point that day.

Lol in my defense I turned my back on her after hours of arguing to go to the kitchen for a drink. I'll never turn my back on an angry crazy girl again

I was having an affair with this one woman in a relationship. We had an argument one day in her house, she said I had a small penis so I proceeded to murder this bitch but some other guy got blamed for it. I think his name was OJ or some shit. What a goof.

I don't know how you divorced guys do it. I'm 5 months out of a 5-year relationship and even in the days I think I'm going to be ready to move on I'll have a dream or something about her that puts me right back where I started. I haven't felt truly relaxed since it happened - I can't imagine if we'd been married with kids or something.

It's a shitty funk to be in for sure.

Lol in my defense I turned my back on her after hours of arguing to go to the kitchen for a drink. I'll never turn my back on an angry crazy girl again
I hear you brother.

My thing is that I don't like to argue, so when someone else is determined to yell and scream at me and I just don't give a fuck it drives them insane.

She went so mental that she tried to kill me. I left and never came back after that one.

I don't know how you divorced guys do it. I'm 5 months out of a 5-year relationship and even in the days I think I'm going to be ready to move on I'll have a dream or something about her that puts me right back where I started. I haven't felt truly relaxed since it happened - I can't imagine if we'd been married with kids or something.

The relationship becomes so toxic, so you leave and anything that happens after that is pretty much cake compared to what you were going through.

A divorce was by far the best outcome for me. I would have ended up shot or stabbed in my sleep.

Lol I'm in my mid thirties and every dude I know is recovering from a divorce, in a shit rebound relationship after a divorce, in the middle of a divorce, or preparing for a divorce.

It's rough out there.

The relationship becomes so toxic, so you leave and anything that happens after that is pretty much cake compared to what you were going through.

A divorce was by far the best outcome for me. I would have ended up shot or stabbed in my sleep.

I'm sure events like that make it easier to look back and feel justified in your decision. But don't you ever wonder where the breaking point was?

Lol I'm in my mid thirties and every dude I know is recovering from a divorce, in a shit rebound relationship after a divorce, in the middle of a divorce, or preparing for a divorce.

It's rough out there.

Yea, fuck this gay earth.

I'm sure events like that make it easier to look back and feel justified in your decision. But don't you ever wonder where the breaking point was?

Yea, fuck this gay earth.

It's tough trying to plan spending your whole life with someone, really trying to hit a moving target.

You're both going to keep changing, and you have to hope your changing in the same direction. At the same time that's happening all the hormones that made you attracted to each other in the first place are fading.

They're all good dudes too, loyal and faithful etc. Marriage is tough in modern times.

The breaking point was when she hits me and tries to kill me... If I never hit you, or try to take your life, well, if you attempt to do that to me I'm going to hit my breaking point and call off any relationship we had.

There were too many red flags, but of course this is after we got married, because when we were dating she was great, but it was all an act.

2 years since my last committed relationship. Still dreaming about her. If you love someone and don't want it to end I'm not sure if you ever truly move on. There's always a little something there.

My ex-wife probably has some PTSD from the split. It took me a long time to build the courage to drop it on her and I knew she wouldn't take it well. She went to the ER twice due to panic attacks. Had a severe breakdown. She's a nurse so her doctor/employer pumped her full of sedatives a few times. She'll probably never get over it. I'm just glad she didn't hurt herself. This has truly been the worst experience of my life.

a major theme of love is loss. you meet these people, and you both share a life between one another, only sometimes it becomes so unmanageable, damaging to thyself, that even with time and distance -- the love which follows this loss, too -- there is a sore within. resentment, anger and depression is common. at the same time, however, love remains. . . you want them to be happy [depending on the breakup], all the whilst managing your own pain, and so -- there is a weird space one must inhabit following a breakup/the initial anger.

to the TS: live and love.

in examining past relationships, you learn to make better ones in the future. at least that's been my experience.

The breaking point was when she hits me and tries to kill me... If I never hit you, or try to take your life, well, if you attempt to do that to me I'm going to hit my breaking point and call off any relationship we had.

There were too many red flags, but of course this is after we got married, because when we were dating she was great, but it was all an act.

2 years since my last committed relationship. Still dreaming about her. If you love someone and don't want it to end I'm not sure if you ever truly move on. There's always a little something there.

Yea I mean I guess that's a pretty good sign, but I meant before you reached the attempted homicide point. Like I have this image burned into my brain of her crying her eyes out after I'd said I didn't want to remain friends if we were really going to split.. and just thinking "How did we get here? Why can't I make this better?" It seemed to turn around so quickly right under my nose after we'd talked about how it could never happen so many times. I figured if we'd been married I'd be asking those questions 100x over.

I mean the answer is clearly that bitches are just crazy, but it's easy to get lost searching for one that's more satisfying.

No good stories here. I always took getting dumped pretty well.

Sometimes women will talk about leaving me but in the end they are with me forever.

Yea I mean I guess that's a pretty good sign, but I meant before you reached the attempted homicide point. Like I have this image burned into my brain of her crying her eyes out after I'd said I didn't want to remain friends if we were really going to split.. and just thinking "How did we get here? Why can't I make this better?" It seemed to turn around so quickly right under my nose after we'd talked about how it could never happen so many times. I figured if we'd been married I'd be asking those questions 100x over.

I mean the answer is clearly that bitches are just crazy, but it's easy to get lost searching for one that's more satisfying.

I think saying bitches are just crazy and writing it off as that is an oversimplification of it. Too many guys do this and it leaves them in a bad spot in the long term. They never truly ponder what brought it to an end and it leaves them making the same mistakes later on.

I think saying bitches are just crazy and writing it off as that is an oversimplification of it. Too many guys do this and it leaves them in a bad spot in the long term. They never truly ponder what brought it to an end and it leaves them making the same mistakes later on.

Fair enough.

My bitch was crazy.

I'm still married but it's been pretty shaky for months now. Small things escalate to bigger shit, and next thing you know both of you change for the worse.

Been four years now and I still have dreams about my ex-wife.

Wake up sad and confused. Wish I could just let it go but my subconscious won't. Maybe because I'm alone or maybe because I don't understand why it didn't work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back