Break-Up Stories

KhabibTheBeagle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So, my girlfriend just broke up with me. Don't feel bad. I'm young, and there is plenty of life to live ahead of me, but eh, I've had better days, and I thought I'd come to Sherdog to alleviate some negativity.

Again, this isn't a sympathy thread, but I thought hearing some crazy stories moght take my mind off her. And maybe, for anyone else having a rough time, it cluld make them feel a little better, too.

well good on you for having some foresight and not jumping off a bridge. Id say the first thing to do is start being a raging khabib fan cos thats going to be a good wave to ride on till you meet the next nice girl

Not crazy, but ridiculous...dated a bisexual girl for a bit. She dumped me on Valentine's Day because I turned her into a full blown lesbian. "I don't think I like guys anymore." was what I was told.

I felt like George Costanza.

I had a long distance relationship,and the break up took forever. We broke up and still acted like we were still together on and off,and we would fight like we were married. It took a long time to truly "seperate" Looking back i cant believe the shit i put up with a bitch who lived 400 miles away,but hey,i loved her and she loved me.

Not crazy, but ridiculous...dated a bisexual girl for a bit. She dumped me on Valentine's Day because I turned her into a full blown lesbian. "I don't think I like guys anymore." was what I was told.

Damn, that sucks. Could be worse, though. Could be Kramer ;)

I had a long distance relationship,and the break up took forever. We broke up and still acted like we were still together on and off,and we would fight like we were married. It took a long time to truly "seperate" Looking back i cant believe the shit i put up with a bitch who lived 400 miles away,but hey,i loved her and she loved me.
Love makes people do crazy things. I would have to get a 2-hour bus journey to see her, and she said I never put any effort in. Girls be kray.

Love makes people do crazy things. I would have to get a 2-hour bus journey to see her, and she said I never put any effort in. Girls be kray.

I took 8 hr bus ride to see her,but she never said i didnt put any effort in thankfully,i just think she got bothered by how intense things were getting combined with how long id have to be away and would self sabotage things when i actually got to be with her,when all wanted I was some fucking peace.

I had a girl break up with me after she asked me to drive to a burger place called Peter's Drive-In for a burger and milkshake.

She paid, but then broke the news when I pulled back up to her house. Wtf?

I had a girl break up with me after she asked me to drive to a burger place called Peter's Drive-In for a burger and milkshake.

She paid, and broke the news when I pulled back up to her house. Wtf?
typical woman logic

Was with a girl for a little over 11 years we were engaged and 8 months away from the wedding. I get a voicemail from an ex that I never fully got over. We start talking and I decide I'm gonna end my relationship and take a chance with the ex. So I do an obviously after 11 years she took it horribly as did both of our families. I wasn't happy with her by that point and should've ended about 3 years prior but I was comfortable and complacent.

So I date the ex and it's going great. 3 and a half months later we of course break up. Just wasn't there anymore of course. Good news is 6 weeks later I met a new girl and after 3 years we got married and I couldn't be happier. That breakup though was rough she was calling my mom crying everyday for weeks. Shit was brutal.

I took 8 hr bus ride to see her,but she never said i didnt put any effort in thankfully,i just think she got bothered by how intense things were getting combined with how long id have to be away and would self sabotage things when i actually got to be with her,when all wanted I was some fucking peace.
Damn, that's similar to my situation, in some ways.

I fucked up, badly, due to a miscommunication, but even before that, she left me and got back with me because she was "having a bad day."

She paid, but then broke the news when I pulled back up to her house. Wtf?
That's rough. Girls operate more on emotions than men, who are more compassionate, I've found. This same girl had broken up with me before because she was "having a bad day". Never saw it coming.

Was with a girl for a little over 11 years we were engaged and 8 months away from the wedding. I get a voicemail from an ex that I never fully got over. We start talking and I decide I'm gonna end my relationship and take a chance with the ex. So I do an obviously after 11 years she took it horribly as did both of our families. I wasn't happy with her by that point and should've ended about 3 years prior but I was comfortable and complacent.

So I date the ex and it's going great. 3 and a half months later we of course break up. Just wasn't there anymore of course. Good news is 6 weeks later I met a new girl and after 3 years we got married and I couldn't be happier. That breakup though was rough she was calling my mom crying everyday for weeks. Shit was brutal.
Holy shit. That really puts my issues into perspective. But, you gotta be happy, and you can't live unhappy because it's a way to survive.

For me, the most brutal thing is how cold she became afterwards. I poured my heart out, told her all the right things, and she said she didn't care, and told me to fuck off. That hurt, but I'll find someone better. Maybe I'll fuck her cousin, who knows?

Just had a break up from long distance. Didnt communicate as much anf it got stale so we mutually ended it. Not to mentiom she works as a nurse 5 weeks out of town.

I stopped talking to the bitches, cuz they ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks.

The End

Turned my back on her and got put in a tight standing rnc. Had her clinging to my back like a spider monkey while I bashed her into the furniture.

Top that.

My ex from back in like 2002 married another woman recently. She blames me for it. I get drunk phone calls from her and she blames me for everything.

She could have gotten any guy, but instead shes married to a chick that thinks shes a guy... I'm still pretty shocked by it.

Turned my back on her and got put in a tight standing rnc. Had her clinging to my back like a spider monkey while I bashed her into the furniture.

Top that.

Mine only tried to run me over with my own car. My take down defense was on point that day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back