News Brazilian Fratboy Chad wants to fight Rob Whitaker for interim belt

Everyones on Robs nuts in this thread. Do yall want him to just sit on the sidelines for the next 6-12 months while Izzy fights Jan and potentially Jon? At the same time, Rob is used to sitting out for extended periods of time. Is normal.

When has a fighter been more ruined from a loss?

First Costa demands a rematch (LOL), then he suggests Izzy should just sign the contract (when there is no contract), and now he is calling for an interim title shot???

Why does Costa keep embarrassing himself like this? By all means, call out potential opponents, but the interim title idea just reeks of desperation...
Don’t forget his multiple Wilder esq not making excuses but....[insert list of awful excuses]

Reactions: MRT
Awesome fight, but Costa might go 0-2 here.

Everyones on Robs nuts in this thread. Do yall want him to just sit on the sidelines for the next 6-12 months while Izzy fights Jan and potentially Jon? At the same time, Rob is used to sitting out for extended periods of time. Is normal.

yes. whittaker mentioned post-fight that he and his wife are expecting a new baby in january 2021 and that he wasn't in a rush.

to eagle-eyed bobby knuckles fans it's pretty obvious that he doesn't want to fight izzy in the near-future, yet beating till and cannonier has put him back in the no. 1 spot. if you look at his fight with till from a body language perspective, both he and till were so nervous and hesitant towards each other - like they were helping each other "get back on the wagon", so to speak. at the post-fight presser whittaker was laughing like crazy over his win, like he got away with robbery or something. it was a good "gentle" fight to come back to, but still far away from whittaker of old. he looked more like himself in the cannonier fight, but i think once he worked out that cannonier had nothing for him he could dust off the old bag of tricks and see what still worked (those good ol' double and triple jabs; the angles; the kicks)

if i were rob i'd hang back and watch izzy fight a few more times before a rematch (esp. if one of those times is against jon jones) - izzy needs more mma tape before any good solution/gameplan presents itself.

Makes sense. UFC likes Costa as a brazilian champ that can sell, so they will favor him to fight for titles.

Costa would be susceptible by that tricky right kick Whittaker does. Costa is mentally weak and we don't know if he will become as tentative as Brunson now after such a devastating loss.
I don’t think he’s mentally weak lol, he got TKO’d and humped on international broadcast and wants a rematch... I would probably feel the same. You could argue Whittaker is mentally weak for wanting to take time off for his newborn instead of fighting.

i'll pay to watch that,
this also close the chapter on who is fighting Izzy next
and the timing would be perfect, if they fought on the Izzy card

yes. whittaker mentioned post-fight that he and his wife are expecting a new baby in january 2021 and that he wasn't in a rush.

to eagle-eyed bobby knuckles fans it's pretty obvious that he doesn't want to fight izzy in the near-future, yet beating till and cannonier has put him back in the no. 1 spot. if you look at his fight with till from a body language perspective, both he and till were so nervous and hesitant towards each other - like they were helping each other "get back on the wagon", so to speak. at the post-fight presser whittaker was laughing like crazy over his win, like he got away with robbery or something. it was a good "gentle" fight to come back to, but still far away from whittaker of old. he looked more like himself in the cannonier fight, but i think once he worked out that cannonier had nothing for him he could dust off the old bag of tricks and see what still worked (those good ol' double and triple jabs; the angles; the kicks)

if i were rob i'd hang back and watch izzy fight a few more times before a rematch (esp. if one of those times is against jon jones) - izzy needs more mma tape before any good solution/gameplan presents itself.
I don’t think people need more tape on Adesanya, you just can’t bite on his feints and you must not respect his space, of course much easier said than done. He could hope Jan KO’s Izzy and deteriorates his chin and confidence, but I think Rob should get this business done while he has the title shot lined up, Chimaev, Hermansson, Costa, all want their shot at Izzy badly.

this fight makes no sense, go fight till and get rawdogged again
Agreed. Can’t get wrecked then call for the interim belt. Izzy is annoying at times but inside the octagon he is an inspirational Mixed Martial Artist. If Izzy defeats Jan in perfect fashion. I will be awe. His jump to LHW is ill advised IMO. I would rather see him rematch Bobby Knuckles. MW to LHW isn’t an easy jump.im sure he knows this.

Last edited:
nah, make Costa vs chimaev, after Khamzat's win over leon.

Chimaev will be no1 contender in both division. Then create a ppv named :

" Khamzat vs the 2 Nigerians "

khamzat-chimaev-sl.jpg

UFC 275: Coming To America(To get Smeshed)

Whittaker kills costa, and costa certainly doesn’t deserve a number one contender fight after that performance he had against izzy.

back to the line for costa. He should have a fighter out of top five ranked 7-10 imo.

It's either Costa or Romero.

Not like there's a lot of choice.

I personally would like to see Romero get another one. I don't mind it cause he did beat both Whittaker and Adesanya and was robbed from his victories.

If Romero becomes champ you can't even shit on him for not beating the former champ cause he actually kicked his ass.
If The Joker beats Till, Whittaker is Hermansson would be a great match. The Joker has been trying to get a fight with Rob for a while even though on paper that is a difficult matchup for him.

Lol at interim belt in the division that’s being defended most frequently. He got starched by Izzy what makes him think one fight gets him to the belt when Whitaker has had to fight two top contenders, lame.

If The Joker beats Till, Whittaker is Hermansson would be a great match. The Joker has been trying to get a fight with Rob for a while even though on paper that is a difficult matchup for him.
My point was that with a win Hermannson should be the logical choice against Whittaker if an interim title fight goes ahead. Costa could fight Till or Brunson, Romero would get Hall.

I get your points but what I'm saying is that I don't think they will wait that long to announce the title fight.

So yes, Hermannson will get his shot, but he'll get a shot at the new champ.

What I'm saying is they won't wait that long for the possibility he wins, cause he might also lose to Till.

They need to move things, get things rolling, sell PPV's etc etc.

Costa need a 3 win streaks to get a title shot.

Nah you gotta win like 3 more fights there buddy. You got fucking humiliated hahah

I get your points but what I'm saying is that I don't think they will wait that long to announce the title fight.

So yes, Hermannson will get his shot, but he'll get a shot at the new champ.

What I'm saying is they won't wait that long for the possibility he wins, cause he might also lose to Till.

They need to move things, get things rolling, sell PPV's etc etc.
That long? Aren’t Tilll and Jack scheduled for the first week of December? Hardly a long wait given Whittaker’s on record saying he’s not fighting till March at the earliest next year.

MW is weak af right now. The only person deserving of a Title shot is Rob and he doesn't want to fight until like March-April next year.

It's very close to being a done deal. Costa has already signed and now he's just waiting for the UFC and Robert Whitaker to agree!

<This7>
nah, make Costa vs chimaev, after Khamzat's win over leon.

Chimaev will be no1 contender in both division. Then create a ppv named :

" Khamzat vs the 2 Nigerians "

khamzat-chimaev-sl.jpg
<209Bitch><209Bitch><mma2><209Bitch><209Bitch>

Back