News Brazilian Fratboy Chad wants to fight Rob Whitaker for interim belt

Did you not read the part where it says "close to a done deal"? If it's true then how is he making things worse for himself?
There's almost no way "close to a done deal" is true. Fight makes no sense. And there's multiple people at MW the UFC would push instead of Costa (chimaev, Till) Dude just got smoked.

Ahahahahaha. Remember when almost every sherbros were riding Costa's c*ck with passion. Natty Goat this, natty Goat that...

Crazy to see that all these nuthuggers have disapeared that fast
Bottoms don't like to watch their top get humped...

This. Apparently Costa isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. He’s making things worse for himself.
Yeah but don't you think despite the embarrassing loss, Costa is a big name in that division. He is one of the few who defeated Yoel Romero. I'd say he should keep striving to make a fight against the highest ranked guy possible. What else is he supposed to do? It's always a bad move to fight low ranked guy and possibly lose.

Whitaker vs Khazmat for interum belt.

Costa has no business fighting for a title after his showing against Adesanya...

A interm title fight for what lmao. Is izzy injured? Costs needs to retire.
Does seem early and presumptuous but tbh an interim MW title fight happening next year wouldn't shock me. If Adesanya beats Jan in March/April then wants to fight Jones at LHW or HW around midyear/August an interim title fight around the same time would make some sense. Wouldn't be fair to keep the division on hold for the best part for what would be over a year given he defended the belt in September.

You wouldn't include Hermansson in that discussion if he gets by Till? Would actually be on a 2 fight streak which trumps both Costa and Romero.
Well one of them will have to be the first challenger for the new champ so yeah, him and Till are obviously in consideration.

Who else is left? :)

Be honest though, ANY possible result will be a step in the right direction if you're Costa, and Rob won't even rape him if he were to get stopped, I'm almost positive

Nah man, this is a crazy risky (crazy) fight for Costa... where does he go after he gets murked by Whittaker? Gatekeeper of the MW division? LHW where he gets bullied by bigger guys?

I think he should take an easier fight, drop some muscle mass & improve his speed, cardio & kickboxing, then fight someone at the top of the division.

Whittaker is the type of fight that could kill his career trajectory.

Well one of them will have to be the first challenger for the new champ so yeah, him and Till are obviously in consideration.

Who else is left? :)
My point was that with a win Hermannson should be the logical choice against Whittaker if an interim title fight goes ahead. Costa could fight Till or Brunson, Romero would get Hall.

Nah man, this is a crazy risky (crazy) fight for Costa... where does he go after he gets murked by Whittaker? Gatekeeper of the MW division? LHW where he gets bullied by bigger guys?

I think he should take an easier fight, drop some muscle mass & improve his speed, cardio & kickboxing, then fight someone at the top of the division.

Whittaker is the type of fight that could kill his career trajectory.
I'll be honest, you make a good point sir.

More than anything, I was insinuating that him getting humped by izzy was so disastrous that he had nowhere to go but up- for comedic effect lol.

But jokes aside, you're spot on. He needs a non top 5 opponent.
Somehow he's gotta be convinced by Walid or his management to get back in line. A 2nd loss would be bad news.

And Reaper would hand him that loss

I'd like to see the match-up but think Costa needs a win and we have to see what happens with Rob's next scrap.

nah, make Costa vs chimaev, after Khamzat's win over leon.

Chimaev will be no1 contender in both division. Then create a ppv named :

" Khamzat vs the 2 Nigerians "

khamzat-chimaev-sl.jpg
Whittaker would literally kick his lip off.

Does seem early and presumptuous but tbh an interim MW title fight happening next year wouldn't shock me. If Adesanya beats Jan in March/April then wants to fight Jones at LHW or HW around midyear/August an interim title fight around the same time would make some sense. Wouldn't be fair to keep the division on hold for the best part for what would be over a year given he defended the belt in September.

Izzy is going up. Taking the belt then vacating and going back to mw. He wont stay at lw. Hes already admitted hes doing it just to troll jj. He wont go to hw. Santos is probably going to be champ soon anyways.

Fight doesn't make sense Costa needs to get two wins before he gets a fight with Rob .

Ahahahahaha. Remember when almost every sherbros were riding Costa's c*ck with passion. Natty Goat this, natty Goat that...

Crazy to see that all these nuthuggers have disapeared that fast
Guys calling him natty were mostly trolls playing a game

Costa should fight Cannonier next imo. Or a 5 rounder vs Romero purely because the first fight was so damn good!

Back