Brandon Vera on Jon Jones: "Most b***h ass champion eva...!!!"

Wanting to fight Cormier = bitch-ass?!??

Stupid statement by Vera (probably looking to lick Dana's twaught or something; talk about bitch-ass)

It doesn't matter if he has a record of 0-10, the man could voice his opinion.

I'm not sure how you got to playing the Freedom of Speech card in this thread but kudos, it's a solid defence.

So yes, he is more than welcome to voice his opinion.

Additionally, I have the right to point out that he looks like a fucking chump for doing it.

i just came in to see a GIF of Vera getting wrecked.

mission accomplished. Thanks, Sherdog.

so you're telling me that the best fighter in the world is a bitch?

I don't think a champion ducking a tough fight, on his knees in front of Dana begging to fight anyone else but the rematch that people want to see is a tough guy move. A professional fighters ability to literally beat me to death doesn't really change his beta behavior, time for someone to reach down and do a nut check, step up, grow up, and act like a man and face the challenge at hand. He has the skill set and camp to make the rematch a much more decisive fight than the first one. There is no need for any girlish behavior on twitter, instagram, facebook or pintrest by a champion.

speak for yourself, i wanna see him DC. wanna see how he does agaist a real heavyweight wrestler

DC can have Jones after Gus has him. I'd rather have a 100% healthy Cormier fighting Jones so we can see where these 2 stand in relation to one another.

What did Vera say??

Brandon Vera: "Jonny Bones Jones - the second coming of Jesus Christ(sarcasm)" followed by troll laugh. And diminishes Jones' prior wins calling them cans.

Brandon Vera: "Jonny Bones Jones - the second coming of Jesus Christ(sarcasm)" followed by troll laugh. And diminishes Jones' prior wins calling them cans.

Well that's not entirely true. Only some of em were cans, and Vera being in that can group.

DC can have Jones after Gus has him. I'd rather have a 100% healthy Cormier fighting Jones so we can see where these 2 stand in relation to one another.

we all kno no one is 100%. and he can have gus after dc. i think gus should fight rumble in the mean time

None of the people who criticize Jones understand these 2 things:
1. DC is the harder fight than Gus.
2. Jones is the champ, he deserves to negotiate his career however he wants.

At least Vera fought at Heavyweight...

Vera got his ass kicked by a "bitch ass" then.

Screenshot2014-06-05at120251PM_zps6b2c706f.png

Agree

Back