Brandon Vera on Jon Jones: "Most b***h ass champion eva...!!!"

I wonder why Vera is so mad at Jones...

2nk47ps.gif

I remember when that fight was announced and a friend of mine said "just the saying matchup is already a spoiler". how right he was

I'm not a fighter or have any associations with MMA other than being a fan. I'm not a public figure. I'm not on Twitter.

I'm sure you understand the difference.
Mmm, so a guy who is a professional fighter can't voice his opinion, but you and I are entitled to an opinion? I see your logic homie.

There is no difference in the context of his response to the context of how your worded your post.

... you can comprehend the context overall though correct? We're on an MMA forum, and my original post was:

"If you're gonna talk shit about Champions, at least be fucking relevant".

Would this make it easier for you if I had worded it:

"If you're gonna talk shit about Champions, at least be fucking relevant AS A FIGHTER"

?

My point was simple. If you're going to badmouth the Champions, at least be someone who's relevant in the sport. Additionally, it helps to also not be one of the Champions victims.

At least he took it like a man.

No contradiction here. You can call someone a bitch-ass even if you lose to them, because it has nothing to do with winning or losing. It has to do with characteristics.

but the point is he lost to a "bitch" so that makes vera look like a bitch

Mmm, so a guy who is a professional fighter can't voice his opinion, but you and I are entitled to an opinion? I see your logic homie.

You're right man. It doesn't look ridiculous at all that a fighter with a record like this:

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Brandon-Vera-4886

And who additionally got mauled by said Champion is talking shit. Yep, legit.

What exactly are you arguing here again?

Clear out an entire division ? beating a few middleweights and 2 old men isn't clearing out the division. He got washed by Gus he knows it and doesn't want anymore of him.

Also did you forget Anthony Johnson I don't remember him clearing him out.

And I don't remember him clearing out DC either.

lol not even worth arguing with your point is too perfect ...

That's what he gets for smashing Frank Mir.

And turned down a title shot against Timmy to take an one year vacation and fighting his old manager in court. Let's not forget that he asked for a 500,000 matching offer proposed by EliteXC. I can go on for days the moronic decisions he has made throughout his career.

ofcourse he cant dumbass, how do you not know that?

Only in MMA can you clear out an entire division and then get called a bitch for not wanting to fight a guy you just beat and will make less money against then another opponent you haven't yet fought.

No, any sport where you got the shit beat out of you but managed to pull off the win based on points, not damage, is a sport where people will want to see the rematch more than anything. JJ vs. DC would undersell JJ vs. Gus because everyone knows who was the boss of JJ's last fight.

No, any sport where you got the shit beat out of you but managed to pull off the win based on points, not damage, is a sport where people will want to see the rematch more than anything. JJ vs. DC would undersell JJ vs. Gus because everyone knows who was the boss of JJ's last fight.

This, pretty much.

When someone literally breaks your face, you should shut up about that person.

Fcuk bitch-ass Dana.
Fcuk bitch-ass Vera.

Jones wants Cormier...
Give the man Cormier.

The Champ has spoken.

so I guess his broken orbital bone still hurts?

Vera should sit down, have a Coke and a smile, and STFU because he talked EPIC shit leading up to his fight with Jon and got his face crushed as a result

What did Vera say??

Lol Jones may have kicked his ass, but he's not wrong about what he said. It is a bitch ass move.

War Vera

Back