Brandon Vera on Jon Jones: "Most b***h ass champion eva...!!!"

Vera is still mad about the elbow that busts his orbital bone

Vera can say what he wants because he steps into cages and fights. I don't like it, but he can say it.

You need to start reading up on the news more then, there are links throughout Sherdog about it, just go find em if you want to see it so bad.

He did his part. You're just nitpicking in an attempt to be difficult.

And all the links on sherdog are things Dana White said

Gotta lol at the people who thought Jones was ducking and are now completely backtracking and trying to climb up out of the holes they dug themselves into

Btw weren't you one of those people who came to the conclusion that Jones was ducking Gus even though all we had was BS Dana said and no fight announced

And all the links on sherdog are things Dana White said

Gotta lol at the people who thought Jones was ducking and are now completely backtracking and trying to climb up out of the holes they dug themselves into

Btw weren't you one of those people who came to the conclusion that Jones was ducking Gus even though all we had was BS Dana said and no fight announced

I'm one of the people who thinks the simpletons who believe that this was all one big elaborate mastermind conspiracy to troll the MMA fan base are less than rational.

Realistically though, the calls of ducking people were making to Jones were more likely a way to prod him to sign the fight already and stop messing around. Everyone who wanted this rematch so badly seem pretty content now that he's definitely fighting Gus next like promised. I'm very happy it's coming up next. DC can get his knee at 100% and I'll be looking forward to him facing the winner of Jones Gus II.

Last edited:
I'm one of the people who thinks the simpletons who believe that this was all one big elaborate mastermind conspiracy to troll the MMA fan base are less than rational.

Couldn't call them any less rational than all the people who were so sure that Jones was ducking the rematch when there was no fight announced.

I don't think this was a conspiracy to troll the MMA fan base, but this is something that has happened before and sherdog should know by now that it is stupid to make these ducking accusations without all the facts, and especially dumb when there isn't even a fight announced. More dumb when you consider that sherdog knew Jones was having a meeting with the UFC and Dana on Thursday and couldn't wait to hold off the stupid speculation until after

Lol. this shows how big a star JBJ is.
Some guy we haven't heard of in years, makes a tweet about JBJ and SD blows up.
Admit it you are all on JBJs balls...

There's that pattern again...

I'll humor you and respond one more time.

I'm pretty sure that more people than Dana (dozens of people on this board, twitter handles, various blogs and news sources) said that Jon wanted no part of Gus. Jon, by his actions, showed that he didn't want a rematch. He was forced into a rematch.

JJ called out and said that he wanted to fight DC instead of Gus and DC has a knee injury. Do you think that Dana put on a Jon Jones mask and said he wanted DC next?

Who cares?
This is the same bullsh*t dummies were saying before-

"Jones wants no part of Machida hes taking the easy fight with Gus"

Its all hearsay and frankly irrelevant

Jones is fighting Gus in September

Vera looks pretty stupid now. That's why I waited for this whole situation to sort out before I claimed ducking and what not.

I wonder why Vera is so mad at Jones...

2nk47ps.gif

Isn't/was Gus a team mate of his too?

lol tons of guys have fought entire bouts with a broken orbital. Koscheck did it like 4 rounds in the GSP fight. There's many other examples.

I'm not saying it's not a very bad injury, I'm just pointing out he did quit from an injury not from being rocked and finished or anything.

Cro Cop did it too in the JDS fight I believe.

I'm not saying you can't fight with an injury like that but I'm also not saying you always can are you suggesting that Sakuraba isn't tough? Seriously? He's one of the toughest guys to ever fight in MMA and when his orbital broke he couldn't continue, not all broken orbitals are equally bad.

Questioning the toughness of a guy for not being able to continue because his eye socket broke makes you look like a dumb-ass.

Sherdog mentality, if a guy beats you up he is always right and you are always wrong and you can never ever say anything regarding him.

thats not the rule of just sherdog, but real life. if someone beats the ever loving shit out of you, shut the fuck up and be thankful he didnt break the other side of your face.

and on another note. what the fuck are those pointy things on veras ribs? lol

Last edited:
thats not the rule of just sherdog, but real life. if someone beats the ever loving shit out, shut the fuck up and be thankful he didnt break the other side of your face.

Yeah, you have real life portrayed perfectly here.

Really, Vera? I'd think a guy that had half his faced caved in would be a humble ass, motherfucker...

Oh Brandon....

Remember what that bitch ass champ did to you four years ago?

LOL

He trains with Gustafsson so Vera has some emotions going there but he has not forgotten who broke his face.

During the Vera and Jones fight, Vera was doing all the shit talking about beating Jones and then got curb stomped in the first.

Vera is a highlight on jones record for getting beaten faster than any other fighter. Vera needs to tuck his skirt and stop talking..

Last edited:
Back