Brandon Vera on Jon Jones: "Most b***h ass champion eva...!!!"

Vera is one of the most disappointing fighter and was hyped beyond belief that he's always making a comeback.
This guy hasn't had a significant victory in almost a decade, wonder why he's still employed.

That's funny because we all on Sherdog do it and we aren't even known outside our friends and family.

I'm not a fighter or have any associations with MMA other than being a fan. I'm not a public figure. I'm not on Twitter.

I'm sure you understand the difference.

Considering my extreme disdain for Vera, i can objectively say he is actually right.

Vera just calling it how it is. Vera may have got beat up in their fight but Jones is a bitch for life. You children haven't developed the complexity to be able to comprehend yet but winning fights doesn't make you less of a bitch.

Lol. I sometimes forget how stupid the general public is. Thank you for being a reliable reminder, Sherdog!

I'm not a fighter or have any associations with MMA other than being a fan. I'm not a public figure. I'm not on Twitter.

I'm sure you understand the difference.

There is no difference in the context of his response to the context of how your worded your post.

Vera, callng a dude a bitch who finished you is silly. Smh. I'm not even a Jones fan by the way.

Vera also trains with gus so he would say that beside the fact jones beat him like a he stole something

Omfg.. smh. I hate Brandon Vera so much. He really should keep his mouth shut, considering Jones broke his fuckin' face.

As do I, however, this comment by Vera made me like him for 1% for roughly 5 seconds.

I wonder why Vera is so mad at Jones...

2nk47ps.gif

That was the fight that convinced me that Jones would one day be champ.

Whatever happened to your dual belts, OG triple OG Vera?

Vera, callng a dude a bitch who finished you is silly. Smh. I'm not even a Jones fan by the way.

I don't see how a guy who got finished by Jones, calling Jones a bitch champion is silly. The guy is basically being objective and calling it as he and pretty much everyone barring hardcore Jones fans see it. There is no irony here. He fought Jones and lost, if he had ducked Jones, and then called Jones a bitch for ducking Gus then THAT would be silly.

Yeah, he got finished by Jones, but yeah, he's right.

Oh Brandon....

Remember what that bitch ass champ did to you four years ago?

At least he took it like a man.

No contradiction here. You can call someone a bitch-ass even if you lose to them, because it has nothing to do with winning or losing. It has to do with characteristics.

Vera is one of the most disappointing fighter and was hyped beyond belief that he's always making a comeback.
This guy hasn't had a significant victory in almost a decade, wonder why he's still employed.

That's what he gets for smashing Frank Mir.

That elbow... Jones was way more likeable before we got to know his actual personality.

Back