Brandon Schaub Accused of Stealing Jokes

Why do all these assholes Joe Rogan hangs out with, have to become comedians? Fuck off

Schaub was trying to honey dick old scrooge mcduck Rogan

what kind of a name is Brendan anyway :confused:

i'm more surprised that schaub actually thinks he could do stand-up. schaub doesn't come across as being funny in the slightest. nothing he says on his podcast is remotely funny.

i'm more surprised that schaub actually thinks he could do stand-up. schaub doesn't come across as being funny in the slightest. nothing he says on his podcast is remotely funny.

Tell 'em B.

I honestly had no clue he was trying to be a comedian. What a renaissance man.

Brendan is definitely funny, just listen to TFATK. However, he shouldn't be stealing jokes.

So he just started "doing" comedy and people already accused him of stealing jokes.Good for him

Idk if he used those on stage, but he uses those on his podcast all the time. So its not surprising if he uses those onstage because its so natural for him.

I can relate to quoting movies all the time in the right situations. So I find it funny and I don't think he is saying that he came up with those lines. Its funnier for the people that know where those lines are from when they hear him say it because you get it.

So some sorry ass people that don't know funny movies are criticizing him for stealing jokes.

Come on guys, hes not a bad guy, I think he wouldnt be too bad to have a drink with or as a neighbour. But listening to his podcast or anything with his train of thought is a challenge. Doesnt know when to STFU, never stops interrupting and loooves to hear himself speak. It might be good if someone would tell him in not so diplomatic manner to get his sh+t together on air and open the dictionary under dialogue and reread it for a week.

Rogan is going to have to give him a talking to again.

I'm not surprised at all, guy is clearly dumb as fuck.

The only time Shaub was funny was when he was getting knocked out.

He schtick should involve him getting punched on the face on stage.

That would be funny.

I knew he stole a few of those one liners, but holy shit that many? Fucking up Schaub, fucking up.

Why do all these assholes Joe Rogan hangs out with, have to become comedians? Fuck off

I hate when people do stuff. Reminds me I'm a do nothing bitch.

41k posts! Woot!

Back