Brandon Schaub Accused of Stealing Jokes

........ Stealing jokes? What the fuck? Who cares.

All you fat nerds hating on Schaub are pathetic. He's accomplished more in his career (football/fighting/podcasting/stand up) then you miserable cunts ever will.

You are sheep. Half of you probably barely even know who Schaub is. But Sherdog thinks he's a dick so you better jump on board!

This is awful news. Comedy world has lost another legend. First Bill Cosby now this ...why Brendan?!!

Don't ever forget sherbro's that Ronda dumped him. How would that feel?

I always wonder where all the retards that listen to The Fuckboi and The Middle-Aged Man came from and then I realized that Adam Sandler has four of Netflix's most-popular movies, Sean Paul has a #1 song and Donald Trump is the Republican nominee for president.

I don't see how using well known oneliners in a standup set would be considered joke stealing.

Lol, shaub! What a scumbag, but he is entertaining, who knows maybe he does come up with (most likley steals) a funny joke sometime down the road, hopefully, if rogan will talk the hybrid out of this job, he wont do it on th3 podcast lol.

Im all for it either way, if he is good i'll have fun at thr jokes, if he is bad i"ll have fun at him.

The scary part of all this is there are tons of people buying TFATK shirts and love that show. Fucking sad. That's America.

All you fat nerds hating on Schaub are pathetic. He's accomplished more in his career (football/fighting/podcasting/stand up) then you miserable cunts ever will.

You are sheep. Half of you probably barely even know who Schaub is. But Sherdog thinks he's a dick so you better jump on board!

We can't help the fact that he makes us cringe every time he opens his mouth.

I remember in one of the recent fight companions he blatantly used a line from it's always sunny in Philadelphia. Rogan fucking died when he said it, I don't remember the exact line, but then he praised Schaub for coming up with it. Schaub never gave credit to the TV show.

So no, I wouldn't be surprised.

I remember in one of the recent fight companions he blatantly used a line from it's always sunny in Philadelphia. Rogan fucking died when he said it, I don't remember the exact line, but then he praised Schaub for coming up with it. Schaub never gave credit to the TV show.

So no, I wouldn't be surprised.

Comedians stealing from other comedians is a time honored tradition but they usually put their own spin on it. Schaub doesn't have the wit for that.

I'm not surprised (motherfucker), the guy hasn't had an original thought since he thought people wanted to hear him talk.
ItJB523.jpg

Schaub proves he's also great at shutting down an audience.

Comedians stealing from other comedians is a time honored tradition but they usually put their own spin on it. Schaub doesn't have the wit for that.

Right. That line was word for word. No spin. Just stole a one liner.

He had a chance to credit the show when Rogan was dying and saying "how do you come up with this shit". He didn't.

Hey Schaub...

6839215.gif

Seriously, do people listen to this fuck ?

We can't help the fact that he makes us cringe every time he opens his mouth.
Yeah that's understandable. But there's a big difference between cringing and the intense hatred the guy receives around here.

If I didn't know any better it sure does come across as bitchy jealousy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back