Brandon Schaub Accused of Stealing Jokes

i support big brown .....the fighter and the kid is a great podcast!

Haha... no doubt! I remember that podcast where he layed it all out for Schuab with his MMA style. Now he'z gonna crush another dream. Schuab may need to just stop hanging out with Rogan if he expects to make it!
it's an abusive relationship for sure. Schaub is Rogan's ass kisser though, he asks for it.

this could get interesting. Rogan hates joke thieves (and people who spill ice)

it's an abusive relationship for sure. Schaub is Rogan's ass kisser though, he asks for it.
You know the way it is though?

The more you abuse bitches the more they are attracted to you. I assume it's attraction anyway.

You know the way it is though?

The more you abuse bitches the more they are attracted to you. I assume it's attraction anyway.
yup. funny, at first I wrote 'Schaub is Rogan's bitch though, he asks for it'. then I thought that was a little hard on him and changed it, but there you go.

Joe Rogan would disagree. Stealing is stealing.

Spot on.

1005494722-fl_sar_tcalendar21g.jpg

Makes sense, he's not funny. I really wish Rogan wouldn't encourage him by giving him a platform. It makes me cringe how funny and cool this guy thinks he is. Go back to getting knocked out, we liked you better then.

Its whatever the guys trying. Hes not stealing sets hes using one liner that were created before even the movies used em.

I give him some propes for tfatk live shows going infront of hundreds of people and adlibing shit in the beginning solo and actually entertaining the crowd.

His style isnt my taste but that takes balls like stepping up in the cage vs elite competition. Something almost none of us will ever do.

He needs to drop callen though, a middle aged guy whose gimmick plays into teenagers he cant relate too. Listened to their podcast a few times and callen is either being "fake" homo, bombing, or literally resaying what few funny things brendan actually says.

I wonder how long rogans coat tail really is.

I always said his post-UFC success and podcast would be short-lived.
He's pretty entertaining with the other guys on Joe's fight companion tho.

Rogan is molding him with his stubby little hands, next time we see Schaub, he will have a shaved head....just watch.

It's ironic that he's getting so much hate on the Internet for this when the culture is rehashing memes and positing gifs as the source of 99% of humor.

It's ironic that he's getting so much hate on the Internet for this when the culture is rehashing memes and positing gifs as the source of 99% of humor.
Michael Cro Cop was "funny" here for years...

I'm not surprised (motherfucker), the guy hasn't had an original thought since he thought people wanted to hear him talk.

Can't this clown start a small time painting business or something? This guy Schaub is a fucking tool. Everything about his demeanor reeks of douche.

Back