• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies Brad Pitt in Troy or Legends of the Fall - Which film did he look more handsome in? (The Finals)

Which film did he look more handsome in?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Takes Two To Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Continuation to these threads.

Troy

bradpitt12.jpg

main-qimg-5a6b8d55aafa0eed37581886056ce5de

main-qimg-57a7dc792d6cb095186750cc684046d3

troy-brad-pitt-1373462105-view-0.jpg

image.gif

Legends of the Fall

MV5BNzgxNjMyNjk5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDEyMjA0NQ@@._V1_.jpg

ca3e7657b24bfba217c3afa7d85802df.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

9bd99c98162898ebb570f2ae4d7a70f1.jpg

64cd9a88b60d26e1031a3e20fdf11952b4482b5d.gif

Please vote, thank you.

No homo - but I say if Troy doesn't win overall this poll series is just wrong.

Also no homo

Whoa, shit the mayberry living up to the nickname Gheyberry . . . not that there's anything wrong with that.

<puhlease><cavemanspongebob><{fry}>

That said,

He looked spankalicious in Legends of the Fall

No Ghey

He looks cooler and tougher in Troy but he’s also kind of a dick in that one. More women would prefer him in Legends because he’s the pretty, sensitive total package who tries to do the right thing.

He looks cooler and tougher in Troy
<lmao> He looks like a softcore "actor" playing the big bad hero with beach muscles.

Having the most cold hearted, violent killer of ancient greece look that soft is part of what destroyed that movie.

<lmao> He looks like a softcore "actor" playing the big bad hero with beach muscles.

Having the most cold hearted, violent killer of ancient greece look that soft is part of what destroyed that movie.

OP is asking us to compare the two roles against each other, not the source material. And the same could be said for both. In Legends he's a wildman killing machine who grew up in the wilderness taming wild horses and picking bar fights with bears but is somehow prettier than Julia Ormond with hair straight out of a Pantene commercial.

Last edited:
If I made this same thread, surely it would be deleted instantly or moved to Wasteland.

My College GF had that Legends of The Fall poster on her wall and I know that bitch was looking at that while I was banging her. I never cared though because she gave extra effort on those days lol.

Back