Brad Morris Needs a NickName

Seriously, what kind of douche bashes a fighter in a thread that's dedicated to supporting that fighter?

This Cain guy is getting a ton of respect for only having fought twice. Both times in 2006.

PS: I've been to Fresno. Your town sucks.

F**oblata musta just searched for all threads about brad morris... What kinda person does that?

Speaking of bashing and people Brad Morris has fought... Sherdog bashes its OWN fighters sometimes. If you don't know what I mean, here's Soa Palelei's picture from the sherdog fightfinder...

Fighter_9680.JPG

Speaking of bashing and people Brad Morris has fought... Sherdog bashes its OWN fighters sometimes. If you don't know what I mean, here's Soa Palelei's picture from the sherdog fightfinder...

Fighter_9680.JPG

Considering how that fight went down, that's probably the best pic they could have got from that fight. Either that or Soa holding Eddie against the fence...

I love your knowledge of weird shit, but people still can't pronounce "Wanderlai" and think "Fedor " is the surname. I can't even imagine how bad 'dardatj-ja" would get butchered.

Which reminds me, I need to watch UFC 1 again for Bill Superfoot Wallace's butchering of Teila Tuli's name. Comedic gold!

Which reminds me, I need to watch UFC 1 again for Bill Superfoot Wallace's butchering of Teila Tuli's name. Comedic gold!

There's a thread in pics and multimedia with just Bill Wallace's blunders from UFC 1. Good for many laughs.

Back