Brad morris in the States**UPDATE**

Brad's wife is coming alone to the US and Canada.

www.SSFgear.com

Sweet. I remember seeing an interview from a few years back where his wife was in the locker room after Brad mauled someone. She is an attractive woman. With all due respect.

Yeah, it needed to be said twice.

I hope they air the fight.

Bacon, checketh thy email once more.

I want to go on a drinking tour of Germany for our honeymoon. The woman wants to go to some gay beach in South America. I think I should just call it off.

I really wished I'd known about Brad bein' in C-ville and doin' a seminar before I signed up for studio time on Saturday... VERDAMMEN!!!

I want to go on a drinking tour of Germany for our honeymoon. The woman wants to go to some gay beach in South America. I think I should just call it off.

Germany has beaches...

Beer, or hot women in thongs. Yeah, call it off. Either one will just get you in trouble.

Germany has beaches...

he1900.JPG

beer.jpg

I just couldn't resist that...

Damn! I missed out on VIP tickets for the show because my douchebag brother wouldn't run our company while i was away, so i had to stay back, but when Brad fights next, ill be there, for now though it sucks to be watching the action through the telly.

I never knew Brad had such a cult following in this section of the forum, awesome to see

WAR MORRIS!!!!!

^^^Yeah Morris is a really good bloke, he helped out heaps of people! Plus also inspired me to train harder and gave me tips for my first fight etc, He is a good mannered person to speak to, i have probably never heard the man swear, and he is the best Aussie heavyweight prospect to get further than anyone else in the UFC, not saying that there isn't up and coming talent, but looking at Brads standards he set for himself , he will get far in this sport.

aussiemade.jpg

12035788088.jpg

mroo.gif

AustraliaMap.jpg

Emily.jpg

diapo_423.jpg

Back