Brad morris in the States**UPDATE**

I just spoke to Brad, he was in his hotel room in Canada and he has done interviews for UFC and the Sherdog radio so his details should be better on the UFC website.

2 Days to go!!

I have done the TAGG radio interview (That interview airs tomorrow) and I am doing the Sherdog radio interview tomorrow (I have no idea when that will air).

Thanks for the support guys!

I have done the TAGG radio interview (That interview airs tomorrow) and I am doing the Sherdog radio interview tomorrow (I have no idea when that will air).

Hey Brad, did you know that Cain sparred a 13 year boy and got koed?:D:D

WAARRRRRRRRR!!

I listen to both of them work, excited to here from you!

I'll be honest, I don't know much about Brad Morris. However, I do know that Australia is a great country and that the S&P is a great sub-forum. That alone has me rooting for ya. Congrats on making it the UFC and good luck!!

I'll be honest, I don't know much about Brad Morris. However, I do know that Australia is a great country and that the S&P is a great sub-forum. That alone has me rooting for ya. Congrats on making it the UFC and good luck!!

Somebody get this man an ADC av.

Back