Brad morris in the States**UPDATE**

Hey Guys, thanks for the well wishes, I am in Tennesse and staying with my manager Ron Dayley. The flight over was long and I am feeling the effects of jetlag, but I'm happy to be over here and I start light training today and should be feeling strong and fit come fight day next week.

My wife and I made the trip over and are looking forward to checking out Tennesse and then going up to Montreal next week.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Fatty thanks for the St Wilhelms stuff!!!

Hey Guys, thanks for the well wishes, I am in Tennesse and staying with my manager Ron Dayley. The flight over was long and I am feeling the effects of jetlag, but I'm happy to be over here and I start light training today and should be feeling strong and fit come fight day next week.

My wife and I made the trip over and are looking forward to checking out Tennesse and then going up to Montreal next week.

Awesome! Have some fun man, enjoy! Cant wait for the fight to see Sherdog S&P's own! Good luck bro!

moveje6.jpg

Good to hear, mate!

This is going to be an interesting fight. I would of guessed Matsumi was a decently strong fella back in the day but he never bragged about being a damn good fist fighter or anything so this elite MMA deal by a guy who wasnt out there tootin his own horn all the time is nice to see.

Secondly, Valasquez is fighting out of my alma matter, ASU, and everyone knows hes bringing some damn good wrestling. I just dont think he could have that good of stand up or ninjitsu yet. Ole Brad being the strong hos he is should be able to hold off Valasquez shot early and thrughout if hes got the cardio, assuming Brads been working hard on the shot defense which ill bet he has, and punish Valasquez on some failed shots. IF Valasquez is getting thumped in the stand up and starts going for the prayer take downs ill bet we get to see the austrailian death carriage light him up at that point. I would also bet Brads got the distinct edge in the jits department and could sub him, even though I dont know much about Brads game I know hes been in MMA alot longer than Valasquez. Im just excited to see how Brad does against Valasquezs wrestling and the fact hes definetely fighting a tuff mofo should make this a great deal. If Brad pulls this out he is definetely going to shoot the fuck up and id bet hell be fighting on the main televised deals soon.

This is going to be an interesting fight. I would of guessed Matsumi was a decently strong fella back in the day but he never bragged about being a damn good fist fighter or anything so this elite MMA deal by a guy who wasnt out there tootin his own horn all the time is nice to see.

Secondly, Valasquez is fighting out of my alma matter, ASU, and everyone knows hes bringing some damn good wrestling. I just dont think he could have that good of stand up or ninjitsu yet. Ole Brad being the strong hos he is should be able to hold off Valasquez shot early and thrughout if hes got the cardio, assuming Brads been working hard on the shot defense which ill bet he has, and punish Valasquez on some failed shots. IF Valasquez is getting thumped in the stand up and starts going for the prayer take downs ill bet we get to see the austrailian death carriage light him up at that point. I would also bet Brads got the distinct edge in the jits department and could sub him, even though I dont know much about Brads game I know hes been in MMA alot longer than Valasquez. Im just excited to see how Brad does against Valasquezs wrestling and the fact hes definetely fighting a tuff mofo should make this a great deal. If Brad pulls this out he is definetely going to shoot the fuck up and id bet hell be fighting on the main televised deals soon.

Vanishing or concealed weapons are not allowed anyway.

go brad give them hell lad , we will be cheering from the roof-tops of pommyland .

Back