• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boxing site calls for Brendan Schaub to be fired

Throwing his old teammate under the bus...

Rashad Evans shared "FIRE BRENDAN SCHAUB" petition & he used the "R" word to describe Brendan's comments vs the "all black" Fox panel.

Loose all hespect for Hashad.

dude

rashad just went full Simple Jack

54cpou3kabges0gu67mghktz_500.jpg

Catsg5DUUAAow2L.jpg
Everything is racist nowdays. Bunch of goddamn safe space snowflakes.

<{clintugh}>

I hate how the first impulse is always to come after someone's job.

Misleading thread, Rashad Evans, Jake Shields, and many other fighters have a bunch of random MMAImports articles spammed out on their social media pages this just happens to be one of them

See:

I'm sorry but you're delusional. White people dominate tv because they dominate the country demographically

That's literally what I just said. because white people hold a "geographical dominance," having white skin has propelled people into more positions on television. Meaning they are mostly there because of skin color, just like Schaub implied about Yves/Woodley/Bryant, hence the irony and ignorance.

Simple thing to understand and was explained very, very clearly.

Remember when Rashad called Jon Jones "a fake ass white boy".

And his defence after that was "some of my best friends are white".
He's black, he can't be racist.

Schaub is the stupid jock friend Callen and Rogan never had. Someone who goes into a grappling match refusing to grapple is probably not all there.

perfect example of why i hate 50% of america right now. What did schaub say exactly that is so offensive that he needs to be fired over? He stated simple factual information... It was an all black panel.... with no diversity... He asked a fair question if its the best talent or is it based on their skin color... We know for sure it was not due to them being the most talented... We could all agree on that point....

Just such a dumb thing to not only try to fire someone over, but its this constant bullshit by americans were everyone needs to be fired instantly and all white people are racist.

Its so stupid to be a white american these days, all the minorities love playing the victim card every chance they get. Racist this, racist that, sexist this, sexist that, discriminating against illegal immigrants and all this other shit.

Did anyone ever think that Schaub is totally correct? Is that such a far fetched idea? Like give me a fucking break please, go back to your safe spaces kids and dont come out.

Wasn't it rashad who cried racism when people referred to black fighters as athletic and explosive and white fighters as hard working? Lol

perfect example of why i hate 50% of america right now. What did schaub say exactly that is so offensive that he needs to be fired over? He stated simple factual information... It was an all black panel.... with no diversity... He asked a fair question if its the best talent or is it based on their skin color... We know for sure it was not due to them being the most talented... We could all agree on that point....

Just such a dumb thing to not only try to fire someone over, but its this constant bullshit by americans were everyone needs to be fired instantly and all white people are racist.

Its so stupid to be a white american these days, all the minorities love playing the victim card every chance they get. Racist this, racist that, sexist this, sexist that, discriminating against illegal immigrants and all this other shit.

Did anyone ever think that Schaub is totally correct? Is that such a far fetched idea? Like give me a fucking break please, go back to your safe spaces kids and dont come out.

And if the races were reversed and it was an all white panel and a black fighter mentioned it, one of the commentators would've been fired and replaced with a white guy... it would've been the network that was racist, not Schaub.

It's happened so many times. See the university of Missouri

Taking the white oppression role is bullshit.

You know how fair it was in America just a little less than 50 years ago for non minorities?

You know how many blacks were beat or killed by whites for no reason other than the fact they were black?..

Now think about how Black people felt dealing with that shit for centuries. You most likely won't be able to understand like most whites in your shoes

However, I will admitted now that the damage control has affected both sides.

He could have just not brought race into it and criticized them for their abilities, not their skin color.

Instead, he ignores the fact that white people are all over TV because of their skin color aiding them in their opportunities in a predominantly white country to focus on the skin color of a far less represented race on television, questioning their legitimacy?

He race baited hard and I hope the same people that bitch about Woodley talking about race over a year ago follow Schaub around doing the same.

Huh?
How is that for logic?

If you know anything about simple statistics and can put 2 and 2 together, it doesn't take a whole lot of ingenuity to figure out that the reason more white people are on T.V. is because they represent vast majority of the total population, which you yourself mentioned. It's not because their "skin color is aiding them in their opportunities". They represent about 65% while blacks are about 13%.

It's like going to japan and claiming Japanese are "aided by their race" and that's why they represent the vast majority of television face-time. We should really do something about those white minorities in Japan.

You could've taken your advice and not brought non-existing race relations and alleged discrimination on T.V. in your point either.

Back