• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Harrison Butker: Doxed, Slandered and Calls to be Canceled for having Christian Views

Huh indeed. Do you not speak English and can only pick out random words out of a sentence?

Nobody had to "tell" anybody anything. My mom, my sisters, my female cousins, my wife, and my friends' wives all have degrees, can't think of 1 who doesn't, and all left their jobs when they had kids to take care of them because they wanted to and didn't have POS husbands who tell them it's worthless and they need to get out there and earn money. The kids are all little, so why the fuck would anybody tell a 7 year old to "focus on being a housewife"? Nobody's telling them to get a job either because they're all under 10 years old.

The adults obviously got an education because they weren't married and didn't have kids when they were in college, and you don't have any guarantee in advance that you won't need 2 incomes. They were able to leave their jobs and raise their own kids, so they did. I'm sorry if you made bad choices and your wife can't afford to raise her own kids, but judging by your posting history, I'm sure she enjoys spending a lot of time with other men at work.

So still no answer on whether you would find it "empowering" to raise the retirement age to 75 or get rid of maternity leave? Why are you so afraid to answer a simple question?

Yikes, that was weirdly specific, but does explain why you have such a strong desire to be a "stay at home husband", so you can continue to spend your time "striking up conversation" with random men in bars, then get mad and leave when you find out they're not into gender bending.

You should probably check yourself into a rehab and spend less time chatting up strange men in bars, and your wife might do the same.
Retirement age? What the hell are you talking about?

Shouldn't women be able to make up their own minds? Or would you prefer a muslim type system that keeps women out of the workplace?

I laughed outloud when I saw it called “anti semetic”. I don’t really agree with him but I’ll gladly defend his right to say it and it’s clear they’re lobbing whatever slanderous buzzwords at him to see what sticks. Pathetic.

I don’t agree with him but the people losing their shit are all complete idiots and an example of what is wrong with the world today. Pathetic. I’m sick of being ruled over by the weak and their weaknesses dictate what we can and can’t do or say.

I laughed outloud when I saw it called “anti semetic”. I don’t really agree with him but I’ll gladly defend his right to say it and it’s clear they’re lobbing whatever slanderous buzzwords at him to see what sticks. Pathetic.

I don’t agree with him but the people losing their shit are all complete idiots and an example of what is wrong with the world today. Pathetic. I’m sick of being ruled over by the weak and their weaknesses dictate what we can and can’t do or say.
It is even weaker to clutch pearls over those who criticize him. This story is a media wet dream, because it allows both sides to clutch pearls. Clutching over what he said and clutching over people criticizing what he said.
The algorithm they use to rile up the masses, when it saw this story got an AI boner.

21 pages over some guy saying being a Mom is the greatest job a Woman can have versus that other kicker McManus who's getting less criticism/coverage for sexual assault and no thread from what I've seen.

It is even weaker to clutch pearls over those who criticize him. This story is a media wet dream, because it allows both sides to clutch pearls. Clutching over what he said and clutching over people criticizing what he said.
The algorithm they use to rile up the masses, when it saw this story got an AI boner.
Although I agree with you, it’s hard to not clutch pearls over the annoying fucks who get offended by everything.

Don't you find this an odd thing to say at a university graduation? It's like how in muslim countries they don't want women in the work force either.

I always thought women should be able to choose for themselves.

I don't find it odd because I have no clue what the norm is at that school among the faculty and student body. For all I know his words were well received as I'd imagine calls to honor your husband and dress modestly would if a Muslim said that to Muslim students.

Would I choose to speak on the same topics? No, I don't believe I would.

The graduates don't need me to be offended or outraged for them. The audience could have booed him off of stage if they wanted to. I had no clue who Butker was until some Karens started gasping, clutching their pearls, and tried to get him cancelled for "mean words".

I'm not outraged, it just seems petty and dumb. But, some people's fragility knows no bounds. Free speech and differing opinions trigger them.

21 pages over some guy saying being a Mom is the greatest job a Woman can have versus that other kicker McManus who's getting less criticism/coverage for sexual assault and no thread from what I've seen.
McAnus maintains he is innocent and his lawyer says it's extortion. The other side says the allegations are true. Don't know that there would be much to discuss there other than people blindly taking sides.

McAnus maintains he is innocent and his lawyer says it's extortion. The other side says the allegations are true. Don't know that there would be much to discuss there other than people blindly taking sides.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...along-with-two-others.4253245/#post-169088297

Didn't stop you all before when it was a punter. Nor did it with a Texans QB, a Supreme Court Justice, multiple Presidents, etc. One thing the Sherdog Forums are known for are waiting for all the facts to come out to start an informed discussion on a topic.

So that's a no?

You can now stop whining about someone not answering a question.
Do you tell your daughters to focus on being a subservient housewives and use the Bible to justify it?

Do you tell your wife to obey you or god will be pissed?

Do you tell your daughters to focus on being a subservient housewives and use the Bible to justify it?

Do you tell your wife to obey you or god will be pissed?
No, I don't. Now what? Any other questions you want to ask to keep avoiding answering what you were asked?

My wife has a BS in Education. She's taught (worked outside the home) for more than 20 years but did stay home until our youngest started kindergarten. Both of our daughters have BS degrees in STEM fields. Our oldest has worked in microbiology for just over 4 years and has been married for almost 3. Our youngest will be finished with grad school later this year.

They're both very well aware of the benefits of focusing on their role as a wife/mother. They had a great example.

Why can't you answer the question you were asked?

No, I don't. Now what? Any other questions you want to ask to keep avoiding answering what you were asked?

My wife has a BS in Education. She's taught (worked outside the home) for more than 20 years but did stay home until our youngest started kindergarten. Both of our daughters have BS degrees in STEM fields. Our oldest has worked in microbiology for just over 4 years and has been married for almost 3. Our youngest will be finished with grad school later this year.

They're both very well aware of the benefits of focusing on their role as a wife/mother. They had a great example.

Why can't you answer the question you were asked?
Okay great to hear, you don't say creepy shit like this Butker guy. Glad to hear your children are doing well and on their way, good job man.

What question do you want me to answer? That guy was saying stuff out of left field so I'm not sure what you are whining about.

Well, well, well, Butkers job about to get much easier, the team doesn't want him in kickoff situations or anything where he can get hurt, They just want him kicking field goals and extra points.

I hate the Chiefs. Didn't he say something on par but more watered down to when Sean Strickland said women should be in the kitchen?

07b6ed86-2244-49fa-83dc-5d315e2719bb_text.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back