• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boxing site calls for Brendan Schaub to be fired

honestly i think the way he said it was retarded but he wasn't wrong.. the fuck does karyn bryant and yves edwards need to be on a panel for?
Both more experienced than Schaub

Callen is not in a position to help him anymore, but people like D'Elia, Rogan, and numerous other up and comers are and he never has a cross word to say to them.

The best was when Callen would make a point about a fighter or a matchup, and Schaub would almost always shit all over him, and then quite often, it would turn out Callen was right and Schaub was wrong; but Schaub would never go back and say hey man, you were right. That was one of the reasons I actually stopped listening to the podcast a few years ago, it just got too annoying.

I hate how the first impulse is always to come after someone's job.

5423a702a880ba1dec8333208dca51e5--motivational-images-inspirational-picture-quotes.jpg

That said, I find him to be entertaining at times when he and Rogan do the MMA Show.

When he's on with Rogan, or on the Fight Companions group shows, often talking about non-MMA stuff, then I like him sometimes, he even adds some funny stuff on occasion. When he tries to act like the guru of combat sports, that's when he's pretty insufferable, but he tends to only do that when he's on his own, or just pushing Callen around on their show. He doesn't try to act all 'affa' around Rogan.

I think they are well within their rights to fire him and tbh it would probably benefit both parties, depending on how big this situation gets. However, I don't think Schaub is breaking any laws. Freedom of speech.

I hate schaub but people get so worked up about stupid shit. Ooooh the injustice!!!!
Brush it off, move the f*ck on!

Everything is racist nowdays. Bunch of goddamn safe space snowflakes.

<{clintugh}>

honestly i think the way he said it was retarded but he wasn't wrong.. the fuck does karyn bryant and yves edwards need to be on a panel for?

I like Yves Edwards on the panel. Karyn Bryant is typical corporate meh.

Schaub is must a moron, he's not racist.
Karen Bryant is always great. Yves is getting better. Woodley isn't that good. Karen, Rashad, and Kenny have been their best team so far.

He could have just not brought race into it and criticized them for their abilities, not their skin color. Instead, he ignores the fact that white people are all over TV because of their skin color aiding them in their opportunities in a predominantly white country to focus on the skin color of a far less represented race on television, questioning their legitimacy?

He race baited hard and I hope the same people that bitch about Woodley talking about race over a year ago follow Schaub around doing the same.
I don't like either one but I didn't call for woodleys firing over it.

He could have just not brought race into it and criticized them for their abilities, not their skin color. Instead, he ignores the fact that white people are all over TV because of their skin color aiding them in their opportunities in a predominantly white country to focus on the skin color of a far less represented race on television, questioning their legitimacy?

He race baited hard and I hope the same people that bitch about Woodley talking about race over a year ago follow Schaub around doing the same.

I'm sorry but you're delusional. White people dominate tv because they dominate the country demographically not because they have light pigmented skin. In fact, sports related tv shows are overrepresented by POC

Remember when Rashad called Jon Jones "a fake ass white boy".

And his defence after that was "some of my best friends are white".

The best was when Callen would make a point about a fighter or a matchup, and Schaub would almost always shit all over him, and then quite often, it would turn out Callen was right and Schaub was wrong; but Schaub would never go back and say hey man, you were right. That was one of the reasons I actually stopped listening to the podcast a few years ago, it just got too annoying.
Yup, and the converse would NEVER occur with his real daddy...Joe Rogan.

Back