Boxing discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter dec was still -150 end of r9. If hunter werent in danger of getting dq i would have gone HUGE. FFS!!!

Assume he meant Selby.

Similar though, I was looking at putting more on Selby dec but those points deductions and the threat from the ref of the DQ put me off it. Hope you won a decent amount there sham!

Unfortunately, I think we have to sit through this fight- or highlights of it- again on the Showtime broadcast that starts in ten minutes.

So frustrated im up £457 on the night which is great but i hedged loads away when i thought Hunter was imploding.

So frustrated im up £457 on the night which is great but i hedged loads away when i thought Hunter was imploding.

same for me hedged a ton away after he got that final warning :( hate these ref.. mack did a shitload more fouls and was never even told 1 more and you get dq'ed

Did selby win? I had 50 ML on him but can't find it online yet

Ladbrokes have manny and Joshua at evens so put down £200 hope it comes in.
Good luck everyone

Obviously fighting a bum but damn Conor Benn looked good. Fast, good movement and super aggressive. Looking forward to how his career progresses.

Thanks bud I got him at 6/1 not great but worth a little
Are you all watching it on ppv?
U.S. here, so I was watching a Sky Box Office stream until now and in a little while I'm switching over to Showtime Extreme on tv where they are showing the main event live.

U.S. here, so I was watching a Sky Box Office stream until now and in a little while I'm switching over to Showtime Extreme on tv where they are showing the main event live.
Ok mate thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back