Boxing discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me when the Joshua fight will be starting?
Well, Groves/Brophy just started so if it goes 12 rounds it could be about an hour, maybe even almost an hour even if it ends sooner with time for promos and analysis.

Thanks guys, looks like its time to get the stream going.

Stabbed Joshua by dec +950 for some throw away degen action since i'm interested in watching this fight

In case any of you guys have DirecTV, the pre-fight show and early prelims for the Vegas card headlined by Pacman/Bradley start on Audience channel 101 at 6 PM EDT.

£10 u5.5 rounds Joshua fight @ -125

Nice! Under 5½ cashes. Congrats on the Joshua round 1-3 prop too, Sham.

Didn't see Macklin fight but glad he got the win. under on the Joshua fight was easy, Martin not very good but still very impressive performance from Joshua. 2 for 2 start on the day. Still need Abraham and Bradley to finish off the day for 1 and 2u respectively, so still a lot of money to be won/lost.

5d will have livebetting for the fight tonight

Just got back from the fights. Was late to the arena and missed the first half of the Rose-Macklin fight. Annoyed I couldn't live bet to hedge given it sounds like Macklin was around 5/1, 6/1 at one point. Point deduction from Rose was bullshit compared to Macklin's blatant low blows. Was feeling confident until then. Sounds like Macklin was a bit lucky to get the nod, especially given I had 8 units on Rose and hedged the draw. Fortunately broke even thanks to Joshua R1-2, u2.5 rounds, u3.5 rounds.

Fuck it, flier on Gradovich +650 and 1u un9.5. This is gonna be a hell of a fight, these two are gonna beat the shit out of each other. Gradovich is tough as hell but cuts easily and Valdez not a hard guy to hit. Both like to mix it up, Valdez has heavy hands, Gradovich can be a slow starter. I like this to end itd and I see a bit of value on Gradovich especially if this goes deep.

Congrats on predicting that Gradovich cut and the under 9½, BT.

No wonder they cancelled American Idol. That was a horrible National Anthem rendition

Don't put that Trent on. Still bitter I couldn't bet him after my friend said he was guaranteed to win.

Have Bradley dec +400 but fuck it, let's go, Manny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back