boxing champ layla mccarter says she would beat ronda with eyes closed

In a closed-eyes fight Ronda probably has the advantage because she actually does close her eyes when striking. So she has more experience fighting like that.

Just talk. She dont want none of this.

sexy-gif-Ronda-Rousey-bikini-punches.gif

giphy.gif

She has 242 twitter followers. 6 X World Boxing Champion. Poor thing.

Yea but McCarter is in a sport that allows real fighting. Grappling isn't fighting, everyone in here knows that right?

it was implied. just like you can imply from my post that it is clear you are an idiot
He's right, learn to read.
At no point did he imply that Twitter followers were more important than World Championships.
Is English your second language?

He's right, learn to read.
At no point did he imply that Twitter followers were more important than World Championships.
Is English your second language?

sorry, maybe i just couldnt see it right because his balls in your mouth was blocking my view

sorry, maybe i just couldnt see it right because his balls in your mouth was blocking my view
Damn, you're a bigger picture idiot than your initial post suggested.
I guess that's to be expected from a "Pro Boxing Insider" who trolls a forum dedicated to another sport.

What's wrong? Is your sport of choice not interesting enough for you?

Damn, you're a bigger picture idiot than your initial post suggested.
I guess that's to be expected from a "Pro Boxing Insider" who trolls a forum dedicated to another sport.

What's wrong? Is your sport of choice not interesting enough for you?

4.4mil.
Come talk when it doesn't take your sport 9 ppvs to reach that.

I think it's pretty clear by now that all this Ronda could (or could not) beat x is just a form of marketing. It's all bullshit, the fighters don't believe it anymore than I do.

she could suck my **** with her eyes closed.. if she could find it.

We need a TMZ box for all these pseudo "UFC Discussions".

Oh wait, that's what the Wasteland is for.

4.4mil.
Come talk when it doesn't take your sport 9 ppvs to reach that.

???

How is this relevant to ANYTHING that has been posted???

...another idiot with a tenuous grasp of the English language, I see.

Lol I have more followers than a 6x World Champion wtf

Women's Boxing is weak.

it was implied. just like you can imply from my post that it is clear you are an idiot

What was implied is that it is sad that someone so accomplished has a nonexistent public profile when it is obvious that they have worked on trying to get attention.

If I was implying that twitter followers were more important than world titles I would have said something totally different. Why am I wasting my time, google translate can't convert english into retard for you...

is she talking boxing or mma? Cause if its mma, then she is delusional. If its boxing then sure, but then she also implied that Ronda, the judoka would have a competitive boxing match with bronze medal winner in boxing... so there

Shes talking about boxing but shes responding to Ronda's statement claiming she could be a boxing champ if she wanted to

This just in Ronda says "layla call me when you make 3 million."

If it's Boxing Layla would dismantle her the vast majority of the time. Rousey would have a puncher's chance because she actually can throw with real power. At a minimum she would out-point Rousey because boxing encourages point fighting.

Now could Rousey eventually get good enough to be competitive in women's boxing due to sheer athleticism? Maybe. There's a LOT of weak divisions in women's boxing. Just too many titles and too many orgs so there's always going to be a few titles that are significantly weaker than others and let's be honest, women's boxing isn't exactly a hotbed of freak athletes.

Back