boxing champ layla mccarter says she would beat ronda with eyes closed

Good interview and everything she says is completely correct. Ronda and her coach should really shut their mouths on this one unless they are actually prepared to put Ronda in a boxing match. They are coming off looking like they're overhyping Ronda big time, they are delusional.

In a boxing match Ronda would get killed

they wont put her in a competitive boxing match. its just easier to say she would be a world champion and leave it at that. they wont risk wrecking her air of invincibility

Surprised that no one has commented on her saying that Holly Holm was not that good of a boxer, and that her record is basically the product of a very good local promoter.

I also feel that Holly is not that good, she certainly doesn't suck (in terms of technique), but she is not the pro world beater that some used to make her out to be.

She's right. Ronda has worse boxing than some girls that come to my boxercise classes. She would get dropped repeatedly until the referee called the fight off.

This video perfectly sums up everything from an athlete with some class. She says she wouldn't win in MMA. She isn't delusional. She then says that she wouldn't even have to train to beat Ronda in boxing which is true.

There are honestly some girls that have been coming to my boxercise class for the past few years that could potentially beat Ronda in a boxing fight.

The TLDR: Ronda is shit at boxing. She isn't even amateur level. She is a MMA fighter. Not a boxer.

sorry, maybe i just couldnt see it right because his balls in your mouth was blocking my view

He was commenting on the lack of recognition a women's world boxing champion receives despite her accomplishments.

He wasn't saying Twitter followers > championships. He was commenting about how few people care about a woman boxer winning a world championship.

I can't say whether he thinks the lack of recognition is a good or bad.

Would get tossed to ground and armbared in 10 seconds

There is no no armbars in boxing dummy, if you'd have watched the vid you'd know that she was talking about a boxing match.

I kinda want UFC to have a "freak show" fight. Ronda vs Layla boxing in the octagon.

Just talk. She dont want none of this.

sexy-gif-Ronda-Rousey-bikini-punches.gif

Oh my gawd nobody wants any of that.

Vomit.gif

sexy-gif-Ronda-Rousey-bikini-punches.gif

giphy.gif

It had to be posted again because the likeness is uncanny.

With her eyes closed?
Thats some kung fu level shit right there.
But I would like to see it.

Ronda would take you down and break your arm anywhere. The mall, at a restaurant...in your yard. But you know...you could beat her in a boxing ring so...cool?

Back