boxing champ layla mccarter says she would beat ronda with eyes closed

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
well, with recent talk about ronda rousey being able to be a world champion in boxing if she wanted, needless to say that has pissed off some of the women. layla mccarter doesnt like it and said she would beat ronda with her eyes closed and ronda couldnt even give her good work. she also said any legit amateur would be more than enough for her

Last edited:
I doubt she would beat her with the eyes closed; she wouldn't be able to see.

clearly she doesn't know Ronda drops boxing champs on the regular.

Im sure they are infinitely better athletes in a more competitive field and more deserving of the attention/money Ronda gets, but they wouldn't win in MMA.

Just talk. She dont want none of this.

sexy-gif-Ronda-Rousey-bikini-punches.gif

Is this the female version of mma fighters calling out Mayweather to make headlines?

Im sure they are infinitely better athletes in a more competitive field and more deserving of the attention/money Ronda gets, but they wouldn't win in MMA.

Why? The Olympic medal sorta dispels the myth she's all hype. Even though it was won long before the hype argument started.

is she talking boxing or mma? Cause if its mma, then she is delusional. If its boxing then sure, but then she also implied that Ronda, the judoka would have a competitive boxing match with bronze medal winner in boxing... so there

aka you didn't know layla mccarter existed but now you know who she is because she made a ronda video.

So.. now unknown boxers are calling out famous MMAists to make a name for themselves.
Times sure are changing.

Layla: I could outbox Ronda Rousey with my eyes closed.

Ronda: Lee Lamacarter? I don't even know who that is.

She has 242 twitter followers. 6 X World Boxing Champion. Poor thing.

This chick has a terrible record. Her last 4 opponents' records combined is like 60W-45L

Of course she could beat Ronda, she was WonderWoman wasn't she?

Haha I like the way this chick talks trash. Shes smooth with it. Very confident.

Back