boxing champ layla mccarter says she would beat ronda with eyes closed

She's right. Why in the hell would anyone disagree with her ?

She's a boxing champion=She's talking about a boxing match. Not too hard to understand.

I'm FAR away from a boxing fan,but Sherdoggers need to understand that MMA isn't the only sport in the world.

She's right. Why in the hell would anyone disagree with her ?

She's a boxing champion=She's talking about a boxing match. Not too hard to understand.

I'm FAR away from a boxing fan,but Sherdoggers need to understand that MMA isn't the only sport in the world.

We all get that, I'm just confused by her saying that bronze medalist in boxing would have a competitive fight with Ronda. Is she implying that Ronda is bronze medal level in boxing??

We all get that, I'm just confused by her saying that bronze medalist in boxing would have a competitive fight with Ronda. Is she implying that Ronda is bronze medal level in boxing??

#benefitofthedoubtbro

I hope we make 100 threads calling her nuts, I mean..with her eyes closed? Stop.

is she talking boxing or mma? Cause if its mma, then she is delusional. If its boxing then sure, but then she also implied that Ronda, the judoka would have a competitive boxing match with bronze medal winner in boxing... so there

If it's too much of an effort for you to watch the video, then you shouldn't be commenting in the thread, really.

If you have watched it and didn't pay attention, see above.

Now if you did but you didn't understand what she was saying, that is less flattering. Just go back, and watch the video once again.

Love it! Respectful just enough, and to the point.

Love it? Respectful? If Ronda said something along those lines, there would be about 100 threads calling for her public execution

Love it? Respectful? If Ronda said something along those lines, there would be about 100 threads calling for her public execution

She said Ronda would beat her up in an MMA match. And that she would beat Ronda in boxing.

Once again, please watch the video again, otherwise this is pointless.

She said Ronda would beat her up in an MMA match. And that she would beat Ronda in boxing.

Once again, please watch the video again, otherwise this is pointless.

He has the comprehension skills of a potato it seems.

she didnt say it would be competitive. she said she would have a problem with any legit amateur. and then she suggested she fight an amateur, not saying how it would go.

I prefer being beaten with eyes open, staring up at me.

Good interview and everything she says is completely correct. Ronda and her coach should really shut their mouths on this one unless they are actually prepared to put Ronda in a boxing match. They are coming off looking like they're overhyping Ronda big time, they are delusional.

In a boxing match Ronda would get killed

The amount of sheer fucking ignorance in this thread is outstanding.

Do you ever stop your white knight bullshit? Watch the fucking vid or stfu

Back