Bounties on US/British troops?

The taliban does not operating in the middle east?

Another air ball from Rob.

...so tilted by facts that you can't even type coherently.

afganistan isn't the middle east.

the taliban isn't in the middle east.

...i just quoted the question again... and you evaded it. again. while making paragraphs of ad-hom. again.

You’re ignorant to the issue and it’s tiring. The questions have been answered, you just don’t like the answer you’re getting.

There’s a reason you’re the only one asking these questions. And it isn’t because you’re smarter than everyone else.

You’re a sad little cultist who cares more about the his Supreme Leader than the lives of US servicemen. That’s why I’m insulting you, you shit stain.

...you think afganistan is the middle east. you kinda wrecked any point you were attempting to make.

<{CMPALM}>

then answer the simple question. oh, right - just like the others... you won't. because you can't.

Why wouldn't a superpower attempting to meddle in a region want the other superpower attempting to do that same there to face obstacles?

So far you've argued because the cost of a superpower greasing extremely poor folks. Derp.

You’re ignorant to the issue and it’s tiring. The questions have been answered, you just don’t like the answer you’re getting.

There’s a reason you’re the only one asking these questions. And it isn’t because you’re smarter than everyone else.

You’re a sad little cultist who cares more about the his Supreme Leader than the lives of US servicemen. That’s why I’m insulting you, you shit stain.

<{CMPALM}>

please cite the answer(s). you won't. because you can't.

Why wouldn't a superpower attempting to meddle in a region want the other superpower attempting to do that same there to face obstacles?

wtf are you talking about?

1. AFGANISTAN IS NOT THE MIDDLE EAST.
2. we've been trying to GET OUT of afganistan. we've been pulling troops out, not in. we're not exactly trying to meddle in afganistan, we don't even want to be in afganistan.

killing our servicemen there would only escalate and then encourage us to remain... and perhaps "meddle."

from trump-hating wapo, no less: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...661a34-12d1-11ea-b0fc-62cc38411ebb_story.html

Last edited:

2. we've been trying to GET OUT of afganistan. we've been pulling troops out, not in. we're not exactly trying to meddle in afganistan, we don't even want to be in afganistan.

LOL, the US doesn't try to meddle over there? 3rd airball. That's the dumbest thing I've read on the internet this week. Congrats, not an easy task.

We don't want to be there? How long have we been there again? After all these years why would we stay if we're not interest in meddling or being there dummy? Could it be the manner in which we leave has political ramifications and everyone including Russia knows that?

please cite the answer(s). you won't. because you can't.

I’m confident you wouldn’t read them. I don’t know how many people need to explain to you that it’s beneficial to Russia’s interest to have a lesser US presence in the region. Killing soldiers achieves this goal. This is true of their allies.

It potentially escalating things in the region is the one thing you keep parroting as if it absolves them of any culpability. The issue, of course, is that the President of the United States has not held them accountable for anything. At all. And newsflash, shit for brains, he didn’t hold them accountable for this! Even when he was briefed on it.

Keep posting in bad faith. You love Daddy more than servicemen. How pathetic.

killing our servicemen there would only escalate and then encourage us to remain... and perhaps "meddle."

You think Russia and the US are allies in the region and that couldn’t be further from the truth.

LOL, the US doesn't try to meddle over there? 3rd airball. That's the dumbest thing I've read on the internet this week. Congrats, not an easy task.

We don't want to be there? How long have we been there again? After all these years why would we stay if we're not interest in meddling or being there dummy? Could it be the manner in which we leave has political ramifications and everyone including Russia knows that?

what? when did i say the us doesn't try to meddle in the middle east? oh, right - never.

the problem is that AFGANISTAN IS NOT IN THE MIDDLE EAST, LIKE YOU CLAIMED.

holy shit, trump just tried to negotiate a cease-fire and get us out. yet you insist it's the opposite. ffs, i even posted a wapo article. you have no idea what you're talking about.

I’m confident you wouldn’t read them. I don’t know how many people need to explain to you that it’s beneficial to Russia’s interest to have a lesser US presence in the region. Killing soldiers achieves this goal. This is true of their allies.

It potentially escalating things in the region is the one thing you keep parroting as if it absolves them of any culpability. The issue, of course, is that the President of the United States has not held them accountable for anything. At all. And newsflash, shit for brains, he didn’t hold them accountable for this! Even when he was briefed on it.

Keep posting in bad faith. You love Daddy more than servicemen. How pathetic.

You think Russia and the US are allies in the region and that couldn’t be further from the truth.

more paragraphs, still no answer.
giphy.gif

lolz @ you two believing that afganistan is in the ME (as evident by @shockaholic12 's claim/post and @King in the North "like" of it) https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/160821899/

perhaps you should be able to identify afganistan on a map before you attempt to argue about it.

LOL you are flailing now and not even arguing anything because you know it's just going to be another airball as bad as "US doesn't want to meddle or be over there, derp." when they've been there meddling since 2001

lolz @ you two believing that afganistan is in the ME (as evident by @shockaholic12 's claim/post and @King in the North "like" of it) https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/160821899/

perhaps you should be able to identify afganistan on a map before you attempt to argue about it.

Look how sensitive you are, shit for brains. You’re typing in colors <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

In this thread alone you’ve suggested:

1.) The US and Russia share geopolitical interests around the world and in the ME

And,

2.) The taliban does not operate in the ME

Would you like to further demonstrate how woefully ignorant you are on the issue? Would you like to create more petty fog?

Now you’re clinging to a post where some guy said a country that borders Iran is in the ME. This is all you’ve got left.

Sad little cultist who prefers his supreme leader to servicemen.

Reactions: 0_o
LOL you are flailing now and not even arguing anything because you know it's just going to be another airball as bad as "US doesn't want to meddle or be over there, derp." when they've been there meddling since 2001

He’s a confirmed retard.

He’s been told a dozen times that he’s incorrect on his assumptions about Russia/US relations and that, fucking obviously, it’s in Russia’s best interest to have a lessened US presence in the region, but he’s still playing this little game.

weird, since trump tried to get us out.

weird how facts just utterly decimate your claims, eh?

553px-Middle_East_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

hint: afganistan is not part of the green block.

what? when did i say the us doesn't try to meddle in the middle east? oh, right - never.

the problem is that AFGANISTAN IS NOT IN THE MIDDLE EAST, LIKE YOU CLAIMED.

holy shit, trump just tried to negotiate a cease-fire and get us out. yet you insist it's the opposite. ffs, i even posted a wapo article. you have no idea what you're talking about.

Hmm, I wonder why he has to negotiate a cease-fire after all these years. Right after an increase in US troop deaths in 2019 coinciding with this intelligence. You've almost solved this puzzle!

Back