Bounties on US/British troops?

You’ve shown you’re a cultist with shit for brains. That’s all. I assure you everything else is in your head.

Edit; wait, how is dead US soldiers bad for Russia? Like I said, good for geopolitical interests. Potentially bad if the President would actually do something about it, but everyone knows he won’t. So it’s obviously not bad, Sherlock.

keep plugging your ears for Daddy.

...so no explanation? no motive? nothing? you can't come up with anything, at all? got it.

and for starters, it costs them money and creates a situation that could be leveraged against them (ie: blackmail). worse, the political fallout if this comes out... since we're supposed to be allies (i mean, we were supposed to be fighting isis together, for instance). odd that i can spitball reasons why this makes no sense and yet you can't come up with anything, at all. you just ad-hom'd like a good leftist.

It has to be fucking exhausting to still be a Trump supporter in 2020. Having to spin in circles to defend his bullshit on a literal daily basis. I feel so bad for you guys.
It’s really not that exhausting to say that Trump simply overlooked and didn’t notice the part about bounties on our troops the same way he missed that guy in the video chanting “white power”

...so no explanation? no motive? nothing? you can't come up with anything, at all? got it.

and for starters, it costs them money and creates a situation that could be leveraged against them (ie: blackmail). worse, the political fallout if this comes out... since we're supposed to be allies (i mean, we were supposed to be fighting isis together, for instance). odd that i can spitball reasons why this makes no sense and yet you can't come up with anything, at all. you just ad-hom'd like a good leftist.

This post demonstrates you are ignorant to US/Russia relations on an international scale. Essentially, you’re too stupid to have this discussion with. Pity.

As explained to your simp ass earlier, it is only potentially problematic for Russia if the American President will hold them accountable. This President has demonstrated on multiple occasions he will not. This is the objective truth.

You’re poorly educated, ignorant on the subject, and a cultist. You’re the lowest common denominator.

This post demonstrates you are ignorant to US/Russia relations on an international scale. Essentially, you’re too stupid to have this discussion with. Pity.

As explained to your simp ass earlier, it is only potentially problematic for Russia if the American President will hold them accountable. This President has demonstrated on multiple occasions he will not. This is the objective truth.

You’re poorly educated, ignorant on the subject, and a cultist. You’re the lowest common denominator.

...so, still nothing at all to support your claim. ad-hom and fluff, just ike the previous posts. it's cute that you bring up education and intellect, though. it's too bad you never learned rudimentary logic.

...so, still nothing at all to support your claim. ad-hom and fluff, just ike the previous posts. it's cute that you bring up education and intellect, though. it's too bad you never learned rudimentary logic.

You’re I’ll informed on US/Russia international relations and I’m not wasting my time explaining it to you. We have diametrically opposed geopolitical goals in the Middle East. We support different sides in different conflicts.

Not that you really need an explanation with Putin. As others have noted, he seems to operate in both mysterious and cruel ways; executing dissidents, jailing political opponents, etc.

Now that some random guy on Sherdog has given you something to chew on, maybe you’ll come around and give a listen to the intelligence agencies, worldwide news publications, and even the voices from inside the WH that confirm this was happening.

More or less, you’re ignorant to our relations and have decided you don’t want to believe it because it makes Daddy look bad. Like I said, you’re poorly educated, ignorant on the subject, in a cult, and are thus the lowest common denominator.

I bring it up because you’re a moron.

Edit: also I am not the one making the claim. It’s been reported on all over the world. It’s on you dummies to rebut it.

Last edited:
You’re I’ll informed on US/Russia international relations and I’m not wasting my time explaining it to you. We have diametrically opposed geopolitical goals in the Middle East. We support different sides in different conflicts.

Not that you really need an explanation with Putin. As others have noted, he seems to operative in both mysterious and cruel ways; executing dissidents, jailing political opponents, etc.

Now that some random guy on Sherdog has given you something to chew on, maybe you’ll come around and give a listen to the intelligence agencies, worldwide news publications, and even the voices from inside the WH that confirm this was happening.

More or less, you’re ignorant to our relations and have decided you don’t want to believe it because it makes Daddy look bad. Like I said, you’re poorly educated, ignorant on the subject, in a cult, and are thus the lowest common denominator.

I bring it up because you’re a moron.

weird, since you typed up 5 paragraphs that STILL didn't answer anything. that was a great use of time, you're clearly smart.

KEK, people spitting the dummy because another country other than America is conducting dirty tactics.

weird, since you typed up 5 paragraphs that STILL didn't answer anything. that was a great use of time, you're clearly smart.

I don’t even know what question you’re trying to ask me, shit for brains.

It’s been widely reported. I’m not making the claim. It’s true and you just don’t want to believe it because it makes Daddy look bad.

750-A8-C81-A926-4531-8-D41-1-D3-F6-B49303-B.jpg

:rolleyes:

I don’t even know what question you’re trying to ask me, shit for brains.

It’s been widely reported. I’m not making the claim. It’s true and you just don’t want to believe it because it makes Daddy look bad.

...the same question as always. lolz @ all this ad-hom and calling others morons when you can't even answer ONE question... or even figure out what question it is (hint: it's the only one)

...the same question as always. lolz @ all this ad-hom and calling others morons when you can't even answer ONE question... or even figure out what question it is (hint: it's the only one)

Type the question out, junior.

I believe you wanted to know why Putin would okay these bounties. You’ve been given numerous reasons by posters, including me.

You’re deflecting away and doing anything you can to cast doubt on these allegations. I’m insulting you because you’re a stupid cultist who doesn’t understand US/Russia geopolitical interests in the Middle East, yet still needed to chime in to defend his dearest Daddy.

I’m sorry for hurting your feelings. Sensitive boy.

Hmmm still won’t ask the question? I think we already answered it...

Last edited:
Type the question out, junior.

I believe you wanted to know why Putin would okay these bounties. You’ve been given numerous reasons by posters, including me.

You’re deflecting away and doing anything you can to cast doubt on these allegations. I’m insulting you because you’re a stupid cultist who doesn’t understand US/Russia geopolitical interests in the Middle East, yet still needed to chime in to defend his dearest Daddy.

I’m sorry for hurting your feelings. Sensitive boy.

Hmmm still won’t ask the question? I think we already answered it...

lolz @ typing all these paragraphs

...and who gains from this?

lolz @ typing all these paragraphs

It’s been explained to you multiple times, by multiple posters, why less of a US military presence or a weaker US military presence in the region is beneficial to Russia’s geopolitical Interests. Hence the weakening of that presence. Russia and their allies are the beneficiary of this. Obviously.

Like I said earlier, you’ve demonstrated you’re ignorant to all things US/Russia international relations and you’re just creating this layer of petty fog, one that no one else is even attempting to raise, because you’re a poorly educated, ignorant, cultist, who is the lowest common denominator.

ilovethepoorlyeducated.gif

Cost them money?! LOL you think they were offering millions of bucks here? I'm sure greasing some poverty stricken Taliban fighter really strained Russia's cash flow. You are spitballing air balls.

Yeah all that political fallout they are facing from this administration. What are they going to do? So much fallout for Russia everywhere! Oh wait, there was none.

This makes sense because the US's on again off again negotiations with the Taliban there are placed under greater stress if the rate of American soldiers getting killed starts trending up instead of down, which it did in 2019 and that made news. It pauses talks, stretches the issue out longer than it's already gone on, makes folks want to give up on staying there, makes the US look weak as their efforts are seemingly trending the wrong direction, the list goes on.

If you can't understand why a superpower who meddles in ME politics would want the other superpower there to lose moral and momentum, no amount of people trying to homeschool you on the subject will help.

It’s been explained to you multiple times, by multiple posters, why less of a US military presence or a weaker US military presence in the region is beneficial to Russia’s geopolitical Interests. Hence the weakening of that presence. Russia and their allies are the beneficiary of this. Obviously.

Like I said earlier, you’ve demonstrated you’re ignorant to all things US/Russia international relations and you’re just creating this layer of petty fog, one that no one else is even attempting to raise, because you’re a poorly educated, ignorant, cultist, who is the lowest common denominator.

ilovethepoorlyeducated.gif

...i just quoted the question again... and you evaded it. again. while making paragraphs of ad-hom. again.

...isn't this bad for russia's interests? and since you went full TDS, i thought trump was supposed to be in putin's pocket? if so... isn't this SUPER contrary to russia's interests? i mean, ffs - pick one.

btw - you proved my point, even if you did it unknowingly. russia gets zero benefit from this. lolz @ mocking me for not automatically believing things the media lied about.
You cant learn or be taught ANYTHING.
And BTW, TDS is pure projection from the cult.

Cost them money?! LOL you think they were offering millions of bucks here? I'm sure greasing some poverty stricken Taliban fighter really strained Russia's cash flow. You are spitballing air balls.

Yeah all that political fallout they are facing from this administration. What are they going to do? So much fallout for Russia everywhere! Oh wait, there was none.

This makes sense because the US's on again off again negotiations with the Taliban there are placed under greater stress if the rate of American soldiers getting killed starts trending up instead of down, which it did in 2019 and that made news. It pauses talks, stretches the issue out longer than it's already gone on, makes folks want to give up on staying there, makes the US look weak as their efforts are seemingly trending the wrong direction, the list goes on.

If you can't understand why a superpower who meddles in ME politics would want the other superpower there to lose moral and momentum, no amount of people trying to homeschool you on the subject will help.

...you think afganistan is the middle east. you kinda wrecked any point you were attempting to make.

edit: lolz @ also claiming russia's a superpower.

Last edited:
Back