Bounties on US/British troops?

Trump's answer to everything is that he didn't know, or he didn't watch it, or no one told him. I wouldn't accept these excuses from a teenager, much less the "leader of the free world." If it wasn't so disheartening it would be really funny.

I love the Taliban's response to this FYI.
Coles notes.
"uh, no. Why would someone pay us to do this? We were trying to kill them every chance we got with everything in our power anyways? Fuck Americans"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/27/russia-offered-bounty-to-kill-uk-soldiers
Bounty was on British Troops as well. British intelligence has also confirmed the bounty.
I give it a week or less and the paper trail will be released and Trump will say somehow say he did not read it. The incompetence card will be played.

i still don't really believe this. if there's anything to suggest a plausible motive, i'm all ears. but right now, this shit seems as legit as the steele dossier. i just don't see what russia would gain from this. it seems moderate-high risk, some cost, no reward.

Maybe they should start giving the PDB's via FOX News have it come across as a Fox And Friends segment, and they can even give him daily talking points.

i still don't really believe this. if there's anything to suggest a plausible motive, i'm all ears. but right now, this shit seems as legit as the steele dossier. i just don't see what russia would gain from this. it seems moderate-high risk, some cost, no reward.
Like I said there is a paper trail and they are saying they passed the information in a briefing to Trump in Feb. 2020. The British intelligence “confirmed” the bounty and now multiple newspapers have confirmed it. So we are left with 2 questions. Are all these confirmations wrong and did Trump not see the briefing. The answer to both will be answered by the end of the week.
They White House briefing did not deny the bounties only that Trump did not see it. That is what I call a tell.

Yeah that's gross but doesn't surprise me. The East has their own plans for world dominance and they also don't have complete subservience to Globalists yet either so they can do more of whatever they want.
The USA is literally the global capitol of these "globalists", and Trump has been doing their bidding for 3+ years with deregulation, corporate handouts and tax cuts. What is this "they also dont have complete subservience to the 'globalists'"?

Like I said there is a paper trail and they are saying they passed the information in a briefing to Trump in Feb. 2020. The British intelligence “confirmed” the bounty and now multiple newspapers have confirmed it. So we are left with 2 questions. Are all these confirmations wrong and did Trump not see the briefing. The answer to both will be answered by the end of the week.
They White House briefing did not deny the bounties only that Trump did not see it. That is what I call a tell.

...and who gains from this?

So we have two stories this week where the defense of Trump is his memory isn't that good and you can't expect him to pay attention

Just like at the spin. The Trump administration are not denying the bounties happened, just Donny never knew about it. There already is a paper trail that it was in briefings given to Donny in February. So Donny’s only way out is saying he never read it, so once again Donny will have to claim incompetence to save his ass. Don’t worry you will still support a President that turned his back on the Patriots who serve this country. If you are an American, you are the worst fucking kind, because you put party above country. That makes ewe, the sheep.
You really seem intent or arguing with your own strawman..

I'm talking about trump being proven liar and bullshit artist. With everything from his inauguration crowd to throwing a bitch fit when he got fact checked on mail in voting by Twitter.
I'm just wondering why you would afford trump any more credibility than nyt.

But I guess it's easier to cry fake news when you don't have any personal integrity and can't criticise your orange idol for anything.
MSM fabricated the Russian collusion hoax and ran with for years based on a fake dossier bought by the DNC, that's a fact.
You fell for it hook, line and sinker.
now they are bringing the boogeyman out of the closet again, if you can't see them using the same trick you have been brainwashed and just beyond salvation. Their ridiculous fabricated accusations didn't stick then and won't stick now. Enjoy 4 more years of Trump. bork1}

Seems like a key thing to omit

This conspiracy theory falls apart like a house of cards when you use just a little bit of facts and logic, but that's asking too much of brainwashed numbnuts.

MSM fabricated the Russian collusion hoax and ran with for years based on a fake dossier bought by the DNC, that's a fact.
You fell for it hook, line and sinker.
now they are bringing the boogeyman out of the closet again, if you can't see them using the same trick you have been brainwashed and just beyond salvation. Their ridiculous fabricated accusations didn't stick then and won't stick now. Enjoy 4 more years of Trump. bork1}
Keep arguing with your own strawman. I guess that's what you got since you refuse to address the actual point of my posts.
Just scream fake news and Russia like a lemming.

Keep arguing with your own strawman. I guess that's what you got since you refuse to address the actual point of my posts.
Just scream fake news and Russia like a lemming.
So putting things in a context is a strawman now?
<36>
The school system has failed you.

If this story turns out to be true and Trump knew about this in 2019 I would say this is most flagrant violation of the office I have ever seen. Not saying it’s true but if it is... oh man.

This is stupid America invented the Taliban in the 1980s to battle the Soviet Afghanistan invasion

<36>

You just simply refuse to answer the question don´t you. You are not putting anything in context. You are just droning on about Russia and fake news. To be honest you seem mildly autistic with your screeching. So i´ll ask the question again..

Why would you afford Trump any more credibillity than the NYT?

Trump has been caught lying about even the simplest of things many many many times over. I would say they should both be taken at least with a grain of salt until further evidence is found/not found no? I certainly can´t fathom why you would think Trump is any more credible than the NYT.

Remember what Churchill said about Russia? “It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.” And remains so.

The most plausible motive is just simple revenge; Putin isn’t above it. What’s the reward for throwing doctors out of windows? Or assassinating exiled Chechen Leaders?
Russia wants a weak USA. That should be clear as a bell. Offering bounties is a plausible play in that it funnels resources to the Taliban as well as encourages them to be more aggressive than they may have been otherwise.

...and who gains from this?

Russian geopolitical interests? Why don’t you just say you’re not going to believe it because you don’t believe anything negative about Daddy?

<36>
<Dany07>

It’s so cute hearing a Trump supporter say this.

317368-D8-3-C6-B-4831-ACE8-81-FD798-F0-A1-D.jpg

{<diva}

Go stumble into a community college, you putz.

Russian geopolitical interests? Why don’t you just say you’re not going to believe it because you don’t believe anything negative about Daddy?

...isn't this bad for russia's interests? and since you went full TDS, i thought trump was supposed to be in putin's pocket? if so... isn't this SUPER contrary to russia's interests? i mean, ffs - pick one.

btw - you proved my point, even if you did it unknowingly. russia gets zero benefit from this. lolz @ mocking me for not automatically believing things the media lied about.

...isn't this bad for russia's interests? and since you went full TDS, i thought trump was supposed to be in putin's pocket? if so... isn't this SUPER contrary to russia's interests? i mean, ffs - pick one.

btw - you proved my point, even if you did it unknowingly. russia gets zero benefit from this. lolz @ mocking me for not automatically believing things the media lied about.

You’ve shown you’re a cultist with shit for brains. That’s all. I assure you everything else is in your head.

Edit; wait, how is dead US soldiers bad for Russia? Like I said, good for geopolitical interests. Potentially bad if the President would actually do something about it, but everyone knows he won’t. So it’s obviously not bad, Sherlock.

keep plugging your ears for Daddy.

Back