Books/comics/games you wish they'd make into a movie

Not a manga, but there's a comic out there
Game-of-Thrones-Comic-Book-game-of-thrones-24228456-400-600.jpg

Manga has a way with telling a very long story of dozens of characters, each with their own histories, that is different from Western comics. Especially if it's serialized weekly. The GoT comic moves more at a pace like the tv show.

Metal Gear Solid
4th MGS is pretty much an interactive movie, but a full-blown movie with the right script could be great.

Castlevania
Could make a decent vampire hunting action adventure movie out of it. Indiana Jones meets Blade.

Brave New World

Hell yes. Amazing book. There's been 2 movies already though, one in 1980, and another in in 1998. The 1980 one was the vastly superior of the two, being much more accurate to the book.

Half life, I think it'd be a great movie as long as Uwe Boll or whatever his name is isn't involved

I was going to go for some thought provoking book that has effected me greatly, or my favorite video games of all time but screw it, I'm going to be self indulgent and go for something that would probably make me raise my fist in glorious triumph and roar with the pure essence of my manliness....

DinoRidersLogo1.jpg

dinowar-1.jpg

I think that there is a ton of historian figures whose life should be put in a high budget movie. F.e. Hannibal or Vlad Tepes!

Watchmen

and a New Gods/4th World(Jack Kirby) Movie

The Belgariad or The Elenium series by David Eddings
150px-Pawn_of_Prophecy_cover.jpg
150px-Diamond_Throne.jpg

Half life, I think it'd be a great movie as long as Uwe Boll or whatever his name is isn't involved

As far as games I'd like to see Fallout New Vegas, Metal Gear Solid, and Darksiders.

I wish they could make a decent Dragonball Z film, but that will be unlikely.

moonknight1.jpg

Moon Knight

Tom Hardy - Marc Spector/Moon Knight
Zoe Kazan/Amy Smart - Marlene Alraune
Donald Sutherland - Dr. Peter Alraune
Tahar Rahim - Fenchie
Pam Grier - Nedda

David Wenham - Midnight Man
Domhnall Gleeson - Midnight (midnight man's son)

Giancarlo Esposito - The Profile
Tom Waits - Bertrand Crawley

Olivia Wilde - Borra
Justin Theroux - Black Spectre
Michael Jai White - Raoul Bushmen

They could make a trilogy out of the books:
First movie focuses on Spector becoming Moon Knight and Raoul Bushmen/Midnight Man as the antagonists
Second movie focuses on Spector's mental state and Morpheus as the antagonist, with the introduction of Black Spectre and Borra
Third movie focuses on Spector beginning to lose his mind while Raoul returns, Midnight Man's son turns into a villian and the Black Spectre as another villian

Can you tell I've put some thought into this?

Resident evil as an actual mystery, thriller rather than an intense action would be great... that game has an awesome plot, ruined by Paul WS Anderson. I fucking hate that guy.

Back