Books/comics/games you wish they'd make into a movie

Faith Fighter**

Green Belt
Reaction score
While thousands of books or comics or even games (e.g., Clue, Battleship) have been turned into movies, I'm sure there are some that each of us think have so far been overlooked. Share some of yours.

Here's one: I personally think money could be made on a movie version of Archie comics. Done right, both kids and adults could get into it.

i think a Calvin and Hobbes stop motion type movie would be pretty epic if they were able to construct an episodic structured film that was true to the tone of the strip. i always liked how that comic was both amusing and fairly smart.

They turned Resident Evil into a piece of shit rather than a film, so Resident Evil is my answer.

9780316044691_500X500.jpg

695557.jpg

5384_400x600.jpg

Berserk-golden-age-arc-anime-movie-release1.jpg

RUSSIAN LANGUAGE ONLY WITH ENGLISH SUBS, NO FUCKING ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

NO RUSSIAN ≠ S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

stalker_wp_01_1024.jpg

They turned Resident Evil into a piece of shit rather than a film, so Resident Evil is my answer.

Imagine if David Fincher directed a Resident Evil movie.

Руссиан Только

Absolutely no English spoken. Not a single word and no English speaking actors either.

Romanov_Flag.gif

stalker_wp_02_1280.jpg

stalker-clear-sky-496-2.jpg

If I had the money and know how, I'd do direct & write it myself.

Oy blyat, ya daje ne znal.....

lol my Russian is still too poor to understand that... I only basic words (Hello, goodbye, how are you, my name, etc.) and the cyrllic alphabet :icon_lol:. I can pretty much read anything and pronounce it, but what it means I have no idea.

Mui Russki is still very poor.

I can speak Russian fluently, but can't read that shit. Too hard.

On-the-Beach-cover2.jpg

I think there are so many different ways a director could go with this for movie. It could be a post-apocalyptic romantic dark comedy if that ever existed.

ErnestHemmingway_ForWhomTheBellTolls.jpg

This is the total converse of what you're saying, but I want a Crank video game.

I would also love to see The Punisher and Preacher each done as an animated series.

40k: Blood Angels
Did Darktower have a movie or show?
Marvel Zombies
Prototype, Infamous, and Uncharted movies all have serious potential.

Back