Boldest thing the opposite sex did to get your attention.

Threatened suicide.

It was an ex gf, I said I was leaving her, she turns up at my flat, goes to my bedroom sits in corner and puts a load of pills in her mouth.

I assumed she wasn't going through with it, it was just for attention.

I forcibly removed pills myself just in case.

Dont worry, folks, she had last laugh; by end of our relationship it was me begging her to stay.

(she didn't; karma)

Once you take them back after they pull shit like that, the power balance is forever poisoned.

Once you take them back after they pull shit like that, the power balance is forever poisoned.

Sound theory Bi, but I shouldn't let her be painted in such harsh tones.

That story made her sound more nutty than she actually was. She was just very passionate, and, what can I say, I was quite a catch for her.

It's a long story, but that specific event had no effect on the end of the relationship.

I was at this dance for the Indian society at my university which was being held in the basement of a Chinese restaurant (for some reason). I got there early to help set up with a friend and as we walked through the restaurant to the back stairs we see these two blondes having dinner.

Later on as the dance portion is in full swing I am shuffling awkwardly around the dance floor, trying not to let my friend see me checking out his hot sister, when all of a sudden I am sandwiched between two blonde chicks.

They had crashed the dance for me. Needless to say
I made no moves, being young and shy and clueless

Flattering though.

I've had a lot of random dick grabbing over the years from girls at parties and clubs. I even had a girl forcefully put her hand down my pants and grab onto my shaft one night when I was with my girlfriend at a bar. Thankfully she was getting us drinks at the time. I should have reported all of these as rapes as I was a fragile, helpless young man. Women are fucking animals.

About a year ago, a new girl started working at the restaurant that I work at. Our group of friends would invite her out. She was new, we were being friendly. We hung out a few times, in a group. One night, after giving her a ride home and going home myself, I got a text from her:

"Are you sexually attracted to me?"

I told her I hadn't really thought about it. We ended up talking about it, and apparently she had been flirting with me for a few weeks but I didn't notice. She didn't know whether I was flirting or just being nice.

We ended up hooking up for a while.

As far as boldest, there are 2 that come to mind;

When I was 22 a 17 year old girl crawled into bed with me.

When I was 56, a friend's 22 year old daughter shows up at my house one afternoon, asks me "Do you want these?" and opens her coat.

I did have a chick pull me out of a bar and suck my dick under a nearby bridge. Then she begged me to fuck, but I declined and we went back to the bar.

Gave me the blow job motion with her mouth when her bf wasnt looking. Very surprised. As you could guess I busted in her mouth.

This girl was hot but on another level slutty. It was a year later I needed some and hit her up on face book. She was extremely down to fuck.

Tell me why this bitch shows up like 6 months prego. I was like you really want to do stuff? She was like yep.

No joke i pounded it from the back. Afterwards this girl was like I feel bad my babys all shaken up lol

I can't make this shit up

Living in Chico cali I got so many slutty stories it's not even funny. Things that have happen to me and my boys

I was at a bar and this girl and her friends hit me like a military operation. Her friends started talking to the guy next to me, thinking he was my friend and they were occupying him, and the girl came up to me and asked if I was a dentist because i could examine her mouth in the bathroom. She was okay, but her friends were sexy, so I was annoyed they weren't talking to me. And I was kind of overwhelmed and not sure I heard her right. And I guess the key was to just take her into the bathroom and not talk to her first, because after a minute she started looking embarassed and left.

I fucked it up, in other words.

Flashed their twat at me.

A girl kidnapped me in Tallahassee last year, it was pretty cool. She comes up to me, I was standing near the dance floor, and says, "Hey, we met eyes a couple of times and I figure we could dance and talk," now, I had never seen this bitch in my entire life, but she was cute, slim, blonde, and I was drunk so I absolutely told her "yeah, I thought you were pretty and couldn't look away," hah. We end up dancing and making out, she pulls me out of the bar by my hand, gets some random guy her lesbian friend knows(I shit you not) to drop us off at another bar, we get there and the bar is closed, she gets a cell phone call and it's her friends pulling into that bar in a suv. She kisses me again, gives me her number, hops I the suv and leaves me stranded with the dude that drove us(he wanted to fuck the lezzy friend but I had to let him in on the secret). My buds call me up, wondering where the fuck I got off too, they were a block away so I tell driver-bro later and meet up with my boys. That chick and I ended up talking for a while and I saw her a few times when I went back to Tallahassee, but she ended up meeting a guy that lives in town. Fun night though, never got to fuck her but it's all good.

As far as boldest, there are 2 that come to mind;

When I was 22 a 17 year old girl crawled into bed with me.

When I was 56, a friend's 22 year old daughter shows up at my house one afternoon, asks me "Do you want these?" and opens her coat.
Was she selling pirated movies on VCR?

bitches are repulsed by me, i cant even comprehend anything like this ever happening.

Chic came at me like this...

dwng_zpsg1ccepbe.gif

But she wasn't playin and I let that shit happen. :cool:

I got an email from this teen Adrianna. I don't even know who she is but in broken English she told me that she's in my city and near my street and wants to fuck my brains out. I politely declined since I have a gf but its basically the most realistic case of a girl throwing herself at me.

Back