Boldest thing the opposite sex did to get your attention.

Went out with some friends and they were consoling the gf (whom I'd never met) of an acquaintance of mine because she just caught him cheating. I was the only single dude there. She straight showed me a picture of her snatch on her phone and said I could have it lol.....didn't do it because she was too drunk (and ugly)

Hard to nail down. As a musician who's worked on stage for over 20 years, in over 40 countries...think of it and its been tried. One of my favorites however was finding a sexy lace pink thong wrapped around a bottle of whiskey in my hardware case the day after a gig...with her number. I fucked her with a Popsicle, she texted me days later saying it kept leaking out of her and staining her panties lmao.

Crazy bitches.

Motion me over to fix my shirt, lifted up my shirt, rubs my abs, sat on my lap and asked if I ever did cunilingus.

Came to share stories.... But now I'm turned on..... Dang it!

Threatened suicide.

It was an ex gf, I said I was leaving her, she turns up at my flat, goes to my bedroom sits in corner and puts a load of pills in her mouth.

I assumed she wasn't going through with it, it was just for attention.

I forcibly removed pills myself just in case.

Dont worry, folks, she had last laugh; by end of our relationship it was me begging her to stay.

(she didn't; karma)

Had the same thing happen to me lol. Should have left and spared myself the future heartbreak. Oh well, you live and you learn.

A girl recently grabbed my cock.

I said i was reeeeally married.

She said: so is my girlfriend.

I said: hnnnnnnnggggggg and ran away.

i have had quite a few girls come up to me and hit on me. SOme of the more forward instances:

at a bar, i look over at this girl standing there with one of her friends and she is staring at me hard and she motions with her finger for me to come over. As soon as i walk up she says hi andimmediately puts her hand up my shirt and starts tweaking my nipples. I took her home in like 10 minutes

Another time i was sitting at a bar and i was actually talking to one girl who had come up to me. And as soon as she gets up to go use the restroom i get a tap on my shoulder and this girl is standing there with her friend behind her and she says "this is my friend. Its her birthday. DO you want to get her drunk and take her home?" I looked at her friend said sure so she sat down and i proceeded to get her drunk. I actually dated that girl for like 7 months.

I one time was driving with a couple buddies. We had a couple cars with girls/guys following us home to have some drinks. I pulled up to a red light to take a left and there were these two hot girls who were gonna take a right. I yelled out at them, "do you girls like margaritas?" If so follow us". They threw it in reverse and got behind us and just followed us home and much fun was had that night.

one time i was making out with this girl at a house party laying on top of her on a couch between her legs. Shes not giving it up though. This even hotter girl walks up to us and she tells the girl im making out with that if shes not gonna give it up then get out of the way and let her in. The girl i was with said piss off and i didnt say anything while the hotter chick walked away but in my mind i wanted so badly to hop up and chase the sluttier girl but my conscience wouldnt let me be so rude.

I got plenty more, those just came right off the top of my head.

Sh^t son you got mad game.

Do all these chicks get in the way of your posting on Sherdog ?

Do you need a safe space ?

Hard to nail down. As a musician who's worked on stage for over 20 years, in over 40 countries...think of it and its been tried. One of my favorites however was finding a sexy lace pink thong wrapped around a bottle of whiskey in my hardware case the day after a gig...with her number. I fucked her with a Popsicle, she texted me days later saying it kept leaking out of her and staining her panties lmao.

Crazy bitches.

Don't know why but this post reminds me of a hillarious story about a horse shitting everywhere at a concert.

Was it you as well ?

Sh^t son you got mad game.

Do all these chicks get in the way of your posting on Sherdog ?

Do you need a safe space ?

1-thanks
2-nope, I do most my sherdogging at work like right now
3-never a safe space but the occasional safe word when they are really freaky

About a year ago I was in Atlanta and it was New Years so I was was wasted apparently i sucked on some woman in didn't know tities on public transportation.
I hope you ate at least 5 triple doubles first

1-thanks
2-nope, I do most my sherdogging at work like right now
3-never a safe space but the occasional safe word when they are really freaky

Do you need a special spray to repell chicks ?

Must be hard walking down the street pulling all these chicks grabing your legs, etc.

Do you need a special spray to repell chicks ?

Must be hard walking down the street pulling all these chicks grabing your legs, etc.
Hey I didn't create the thread, don't hate the replies. It makes you look jealous

^ Besides, your stories are fun... Forget the jealous guys, go on dear Sir!

Went to a big rave in LA, got drunk as fuck and puked like crazy. I missed out on all the good music so I was like fuck it lets try to find a girl. Saw one dancing by herself, went up to her and started dancing with her and then grinding on her. Turned her around and started making out with her like crazy. Unzipped myself, lifted up her skirt and started fucking her. There were stadium sort of seating right next to us, she sat me down and started blowing me. I came in her mouth and then she left. We didnt even talk, not even a Hello. Hundreds of people watched us but I was too drunk to give a fuck.

I was at a disco in Guadalajara Mexico doing lines of cocaine , girl pinned me in a hall way and groped my penis. We danced for a while and then I left with someone else.

Nothing too crazy, just some flirting, sexual suggestions for example "are you gonna get some vajayjay on the 4th?", minor sexual advances like grabbing my ass and whatnot. This one was recently right before the 4th of July.

Other than that, just some flirting, giving me doll eyes and whatnot.

Oh and another incident back in my senior year in HS, some ugly chick that rode my bus sat next to me one day, bitch tried to make out with me right there, she kept getting right up to my face, but I kept moving away/around (as much as I could because my head was right next to the window). This chick was nasty, I did not oblige.

Don't know why but this post reminds me of a hillarious story about a horse shitting everywhere at a concert.

Was it you as well ?

Lol yes, that was me. Great fucking memory.

Back