• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Bogdan 'Smith' Guskov training on a plane

Walter used to work for that guy before he bought his business outright.

More attention = higher pay for fighters

Let's give him attention.

I was watching the spence vs crawford buildup and I really appreciated how both fighters were genuine and, while showing a fiery competitiveness in interviews and pressers, were not resorting to bottom of the barrel shit that we have grown accustomed to in mma.

I find real characters much more interesting to listen to than this wwe pablum that you get from a lot of mma fighters. Once you’ve seen one Colby or Strickland interview, you’ve seen them all. It’s really odd to me that people enjoy this make-believe delivered by terrible actors (for the most part).

Yes, boxing has its Mayorgas, but I feel that mma fighters are much more likely to prostitute themselves for clicks. I can’t even watch ufc pressers anymore as the antics are just wall to wall cringe and idiocy. Clever guys like Aljo are doing it too. It’s a fucking disease.

Before you tell me again that it’s ’smart business’ - idgaf - this is my personal take. I don’t enjoy it and I avoid it, that’s all I am saying here.

What really ”dots the i” here is the fact that Dillashaw took his shirt off for that. Like… Could you just… Fucking…

<WhitmanDefeat>
Him and fucking Justin Buttholez

Was Falcao the guy that started a fight in a gas station and got beat by someone with a wood 2x4 thing?
Def him. Pretty sure they knocked him out then wailed on him when he was unconscious. Falcão had a thing for harassing and assaulting women

You can see the video of him getting KOed with the 2x4 online pretty easily

Def him. Pretty sure they knocked him out then wailed on him when he was unconscious. Falcão had a thing for harassing and assaulting women

You can see the video of him getting KOed with the 2x4 online pretty easily
No! Its actually the other fighter with Falcao who was hit w the stick fuck em

Back