• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Bobby Green Almost Gets Set up by Derns Husband

Imagine getting worked up over some dude saying "sheesh" when your hot girlfriend walks by in pretty much lingerie lmfao

If you're even just a little bit secure in your relationship any man would be like "damn right, you can look but I'm tapping that" and be done with it

I can already tell this relationship is not going to last, Dern already dumped her last goofy ass baby daddy, I'll give this about two years tops.
Bobby couldn’t care less that she married. It’s like that out there. Treat ya’ girl right, she always got options.

Mr. Dern is a psycho obsessed stalker type.

Antonio Trocoli has had such bad luck. How has the guy been trying to fight in the UFC since 2019? Still can't get a fight booked after Ikram got pulled to the Whittaker fight. No wonder he has all this time to try and setup a LW who casually complemented his wife. He better not read instagram comments, he'll have 1000s of guys he needs to fight.

Eh. nothing to get mad over because she's in the public eye, but on Bobby Greens end dont be a piece of shit and attempt to meet a married women, regardless if it was a setup or not. If youre a piece of shit like that I have no pity for the shit that happens to you, because humans kill each other over shit that isnt even this serious. Dont mess with married women if you arent prepared to die for it, cos it could happen.

this is the kind of alpha mentality this new generation lacks
Thank you. I’ve been playing the UFC video game a lot lately and I’m ready for my next challenge. When I get mad, I just see red bro. I could not be stopped. My top game is dangerous

That guy is a ticking time bomb. he also fights in the light heavy weight division and has previous military experience in brazil .
so bobby would have his hands full if he confronted one on one. i looked at his IG and hes one of them miltiary nuts.

that said Bobby is loosely affiliated meaning he himself is not a gang banger nor claims a hood but
he got close friends that do. and im sure bobby can summon a squad if it ever goes that far.
dont ask me who bobby's Cali's street affiliation are .:cool:

that said her husband is a crazy simp and she herself is at risk. this man legit tried to line bobby up
over something trivial. unless they are leaving parts out as bobby was not too long ago trying to hit on laura sanko
on live tv despite knowing she was married.

and to be fair sanko is a flirt but still thats not cool ( it was on the ufc 300 pre weigh in show and
bobby sent laura sanko a message ON LIVE TV and when it played bobby was like if she missed him which led to her laughing and her co host feeling super awkward )
so both bobby has to chillout with hitting on married women, the simp husband gotta relax and stop being insecure
so IDK. hopefully its died down.
Dude lost to Jacob Volkmann, a known LW. Different styles, of course, but Bobby might be ok.

That guy is a ticking time bomb. he also fights in the light heavy weight division and has previous military experience in brazil .
so bobby would have his hands full if he confronted one on one. i looked at his IG and hes one of them miltiary nuts.

that said Bobby is loosely affiliated meaning he himself is not a gang banger nor claims a hood but
he got close friends that do. and im sure bobby can summon a squad if it ever goes that far.

that said her husband is a crazy simp and she herself is at risk. this man legit tried to line bobby up
over something trivial. unless they are leaving parts out as bobby was not too long ago trying to hit on laura sanko

and to be fair sanko is a flirt but still thats not cool ( it was on the ufc 300 pre weigh in show and
bobby sent laura sanko a message ON LIVE TV and when it played bobby was like if she missed him which led to her laughing and her co host feeling super awkward )
so both bobby has to chillout with hitting on married women, the simp husband gotta relax and stop being insecure
solid point on Dern being at risk

people tend to ride the same trend when it comes to partners and i bet hes a wife beater

No ones talking about Dern in all this

Did she really have to thank Green for cat calling her?! Howd she get HIS number?

What if it was the bf on her actual phone from the getgo LOL

At this point Greene should just whoop that ass and get on with it. Sheesh

Dern and her peculiar taste in men will end up paying alimony to this big insecure piece of garbage as well, where does she find these guys?

I mean anybody with eyes knows Dern is for the streets.

I just like she's gotten the Brazilian equivalent of the guys with lifting pick ups with no tools in the back types. Probably easier to control them for her.

So it was Mackenzie who texted Bobby first and said thank you? And then her husband saw that and got angry at Bobby?

Her husband needs to keep an eye on her... leave Bobby out of this. If anything he should thank Bobby.

And dont know whats so hot about Mackenzie... horse head, walks like a duck... whatever

So it was Mackenzie who texted Bobby first and said thank you? And then her husband saw that and got angry at Bobby?

Her husband needs to keep an eye on her... leave Bobby out of this. If anything he should thank Bobby.

And dont know whats so hot about Mackenzie... horse head, walks like a duck... whatever
Yeah, Dern is nothing special IMO, outside of a BJJ contest. She isn't attractive, she acts like she doesn't speak English, and her stand up is so bad that she can't get beyond mid level in the UFC. Rather than responding to any attention she gets she should spend her time working on kickboxing skills.

Bobby already said he was going to show up with the blicky if he was to meet up with him.

giphy.gif

I don't find her attractive at all, but her husband is a loser for doing all that extra shit.

Bobby Green is just like any other guy when he sees a girl that he deems "attractive".

My wife is hot, and guys hit on her left and right at work, at the gym, while running errands etc...

I don't give a flying fuck because we trust each other, and she always handles it with class.

Imagine me losing my cool every time some random dude tries to shoot their shot.

Trying to investigate or set each person up. What a loser!

gotta check someone like bobby, man has 200 kids

He’s only got 3 if wiki is correct
I thought he had more too for some reason, maybe confusing him with somebody else

——- - —-

Also Dern is a lowkey dime, to the few mouth breathers saying she’s unattractive

I need to see pics of Bobby’s wife to make a final decision on this beef
But I don’t think I can cap for any man with that beard style TBH
But the other guy is a broccoli head, so I guess it evens out

<Fedor23>

Bobby already said he was going to show up with the blicky if he was to meet up with him.

giphy.gif
oh ok. he just better hope the derns crazy militant husband dont pull out first. lol

Im not gonna lie i thought Bobby was putting on an act but
i i found out unlike nick and nate diaz Bobby's affiliates are really verified and not just a bunch of dudes who do
jiu jitsu and play pretend to be west coast gangbangers. so if it came to violence bobby would have proper back up

He's mad because Bobby said"sheesh"

as i said before the hubby knows Dern had a type add insecurity and well ....
plus it went viral And she reached out to bobby FIRST. ..so yeah. without speculating too much
she either was talking about bobby or bobby is leaving something out.

but from derns hubby's IG i "its giving" crazy.

MEN from Brazil Love very very hard and take disrespect / cheating very seriously. Please trust me on this. and the fact he was lining
bobby up over something like is foreshadowing .

Last edited:
Back