Bob Arum wants Crawford vs Mcgregor

Everyone wanted him to move up because he had EVERY title at 140, there was no one left. That happens in every weight class.

Loma is at 135 but everyone knows that 126 or 130 is his natural weight class. So what happens if he unifies all the titles there? Should he just quit because everyone knows he’s topped out at 135?

Then what’s Mannys weight class? 135? He started at 112 right? You don’t get to ignore everything they’ve done before.

What is Canelo’s? 160? 168? 175?

Hell, Crawford will campaign at 154 before too long if he cant make deals with PBC fighters.
Manny and Canelo are fighting guys much bigger than they are. Bud isn't. Hes not small for 147. He looks right at home.

Going to 154 without fighting a live body or name at 147 is not a plus. In fact it will make me look at him as even less of a P4P. Same way I would look at Canelo if he doesn't fight the best at 168.

We just look at it differently.

Only top rank calls him number 1 at 147, espn has him ranked 3. And he’s absolutely a p4p candidate. He was lineal champion at 135, was undisputed and lineal champion at 140 unifying all the belts, and he’s champion at 147. There’s a lot of things to be annoyed with him about but arguing that he isn’t at the very worst top 4 p4p is ridiculous.

Now I personally can’t have him number 1 p4p if he’s not number 1 in his own division he’s campaigned for a couple years, but that’s just my personal opinion.

Hes being mishandled imo. He should be making more money and having legacy fights. Hes absolute top draw, yet all of his peers are overshadowing him due to who he fights

Hes being mishandled imo. He should be making more money and having legacy fights. Hes absolute top draw, yet all of his peers are overshadowing him due to who he fights
He can get those fights. Top rank really isn’t the issue.

He needs to get together with his manager and just make it happen. Bob works for Crawford, not the other way around. Bob only has the right to promote his fights. The bigger issue would be between whether ESPN or Fox would be distributing the PPV’s

He can get those fights. Top rank really isn’t the issue.

He needs to get together with his manager and just make it happen. Bob works for Crawford, not the other way around. Bob only has the right to promote his fights. The bigger issue would be between whether ESPN or Fox would be distributing the PPV’s
I see that mostly the same way.
I just feel like the biggest issue is Bud and Arum or on the same exact page. They dont want a dangerous fight yet.
Arum will hate and trash on everything other successful promotions do. Then he will copy it.
Hes so hypocritical he should be a poster here. Lol

I see that mostly the same way.
I just feel like the biggest issue is Bud and Arum or on the same exact page. They dont want a dangerous fight yet.
Arum will hate and trash on everything other successful promotions do. Then he will copy it.
Hes so hypocritical he should be a poster here. Lol
Teixeira would be a tough fight even though Bud would be rightfully favored

Conor most likely might agree, for example for 100m purse.

Lol McG is a household name. Nobody knows who Crawford is.

I’d like to see Gabe Rosado try MMA so I can see him eat some knees like a cheesesteak.
Gabe vs diego sanchez would Deserve just bleed shrine.
It’ll look like the last 5 seconds of Lamas/Holloway except for 5 minutes in a row instead.

Back