Bob Arum wants Crawford vs Mcgregor

Crawford blind can win vs that gas out machine

Fuck off, and book Bud a real fight, ya ancient turd.

Bob wants this fight for Crawford because right now he has nobody for him to fight. I also imagine he wants a Conor fight so that when Crawford pummels him in a round or two he can remind the world that Crawford did better with a mutual opponent than Floyd.

Crawford in the UFC would be interesting.

And I wanna bang Shakira. We don’t always get what we want Bob.

Not that pointing out Arum's hypocrisy does anything for anyone as he has clearly never given a shit about being a hypocrite (which boxing promoter has?), but I'm pretty sure he railed against Mayweather/McGregor at every turn, and Mayweather wasn't an active fighter in his prime who is constantly being pushed as the #1 WW and #1 p4p.

Crawford's career has been a real letdown the last few years. I'm starting to think that might not change anytime soon.

giphy.gif

“Please Poppa Bob, ion wanna fite Spiense or Portah, I woung fite connah Poppa”

You girls have to remember that we're talking about Conrad 2.0

This is a totally different beast.

Not that pointing out Arum's hypocrisy does anything for anyone as he has clearly never given a shit about being a hypocrite (which boxing promoter has?), but I'm pretty sure he railed against Mayweather/McGregor at every turn, and Mayweather wasn't an active fighter in his prime who is constantly being pushed as the #1 WW and #1 p4p.

Crawford's career has been a real letdown the last few years. I'm starting to think that might not change anytime soon.
They're making the same mistakes over and over. Fight the elite in their prime to carve your names in stone. Follow Leonard/Duran/Hearns, all bona fide ATGs with few peers. Not the Mayweather route, where everyone accepts he's great but not on the level of those 3 because he didn't fight anyone great in their prime.
Crawford will go down as another 'good fighter', in the mix with many others.

Is Crawfords chin good?

Not really. He's been knocked down several times, one of which was by Gamboa (a guy who should have been at 126). But his chin is definitely good enough to fight Conor, since Ck kr likely won't hit him much at all between the beating he'll be taking.

He was one of the most vocal against that Maymac fight iirc lol

He was one of the most vocal against that Maymac fight iirc lol
Yes, Bob bashed that fight. Oscar was probably the most vocal about it but it didn't take long for him to express interest in Canelo fighting Conor and then even he himself wanted a piece. There's lots of hypocrites in the fight game and they'll do a 180 in little time if they know there's an opportunity to cash in.

Yes, Bob bashed that fight. Oscar was probably the most vocal about it but it didn't take long for him to express interest in Canelo fighting Conor and then even he himself wanted a piece. There's lots of hypocrites in the fight game and they'll do a 180 in little time if they know there's an opportunity to cash in.
Everybody wants that Anderson Silva money

tumblr_mb1h5glX1n1r4c1k8o1_250.gif

Back