Bob Arum wants Crawford vs Mcgregor

I remember when Lyoto told Dana that he wanted that 'Anderson Silva money'. His request then became an instant hit. I can't knock him for trying because I would have too.
A classic moment

A classic moment
Imagine if Dana and Bob somehow managed to agree on Crawford going to the UFC for a couple fights. Back when Fitch was on the roster that's who Dana would send in to lay on him and 'prove' that MMA was 'better'. Bob and Dana absolutely hate each other and that's public knowledge but they do have a broadcasting partner in common (ESPN). The Bobfather is going to chat with the Baldfather about this and I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear how that goes.

Imagine if Dana and Bob somehow managed to agree on Crawford going to the UFC for a couple fights. Back when Fitch was on the roster that's who Dana would send in to lay on him and 'prove' that MMA was 'better'. Bob and Dana absolutely hate each other and that's public knowledge but they do have a broadcasting partner in common (ESPN). The Bobfather is going to chat with the Baldfather about this and I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear how that goes.
I'd sit through a shitty "boxing match" featuring McGregor again if that meant we got to see Crawford try mma

He's like 33/34...if the big fights aren't happening now they never will....and if they do it won't matter because he'll be old and not the real Crawford

So...instead of bullshit boxing fights against Bob's assembly line of mediocrity....why not have some fun instead?

I'd sit through a shitty "boxing match" featuring McGregor again if that meant we got to see Crawford try mma

He's like 33/34...if the big fights aren't happening now they never will....and if they do it won't matter because he'll be old and not the real Crawford

So...instead of bullshit boxing fights against Bob's assembly line of mediocrity....why not have some fun instead?
So would I, actually. We've been waiting too long to see a world class championship level boxer still in their prime (or near it) transition to MMA. He turned 32 in September so it's now or never if he's really interested and I believe he is.

So would I, actually. We've been waiting too long to see a world class championship level boxer still in their prime (or near it) transition to MMA. He turned 32 in September so it's now or never if he's really interested and I believe he is.

We dont have to see this, cuz Lomachenko would be a many times more dangerous version of Petr Yan & Yan is the next BW goat.

If he has wrestling background and learns tdd then there's no reason he couldn't do well

He's also a big featherweight...he'd be featherweight in mma. I guess he and fuckstick can do a 155 fight but his real division in mma would be fw....unless he wanted to suck down to 135 and be a huge ass bantamweight

We dont have to see this, cuz Lomachenko would be a many times more dangerous version of Petr Yan & Yan is the next BW goat.
Lomachenko is too small. Most if not all ufc ranked bw's would manhandle him very badly

They're making the same mistakes over and over. Fight the elite in their prime to carve your names in stone. Follow Leonard/Duran/Hearns, all bona fide ATGs with few peers. Not the Mayweather route, where everyone accepts he's great but not on the level of those 3 because he didn't fight anyone great in their prime.
Crawford will go down as another 'good fighter', in the mix with many others.

What? This isn't even close to the "Mayweather route." Mayweather had a surefire HoF resume by the time he was 23 and is a bona fide ATG, without any question. You'll find very, very few people who would rate Hearns above him, for example. Crawford isn't remotely in the same conversation as a guy like Mayweather.

You girls have to remember that we're talking about Conrad 2.0

This is a totally different beast.

Yeah we don’t really do that 2.0 shit in Boxing. Most guys come back claiming they’re rejuvenated, in the best shape of their life and focus again. The clock doesn’t go back & they get fucked up within a short time. Besides nothing indicated in the slightest Conor is likely to avoid or wrestle his way out of a takedown against Khabib so I wouldn’t call him a different beast just yet. We saw the guy for literally what 44 seconds?

What? This isn't even close to the "Mayweather route." Mayweather had a surefire HoF resume by the time he was 23 and is a bona fide ATG, without any question. You'll find very, very few people who would rate Hearns above him, for example. Crawford isn't remotely in the same conversation as a guy like Mayweather.
He's not in the same conversation but I just wish these fuckers would fight eachother young, like they used to. If Crawford had Spence, Thurman and Garcia on his resume, his legacy would be shaping up.

Yeah we don’t really do that 2.0 shit in Boxing. Most guys come back claiming they’re rejuvenated, in the best shape of their life and focus again. The clock doesn’t go back & they get fucked up within a short time. Besides nothing indicated in the slightest Conor is likely to avoid or wrestle his way out of a takedown against Khabib so I wouldn’t call him a different beast just yet. We saw the guy for literally what 44 seconds?
Has any fighter come off a long hiatus and returned better?

I’d like to see Gabe Rosado try MMA so I can see him eat some knees like a cheesesteak.

What did Holly Holm do?

Wasn't being serious.

American Furum ko's Vlad

I mean if Bud does do the MMA fight I guess its cool.
I just wish they would stop calling him #1 at 147 or a P4P candidate

Back