• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Bo Nickal calls out Shara Bullet

Who would win?

• Total voters
That's one of the most pathetic call outs I've seen ever.

The dude with shite wrestling vs one of the most decorated wrestlers to enter MMA

Man Bo looks bad here
Totally agree.
Shara had a terrible showing today and made it pretty clear he's not worth the hype. Calling him out after watching that performance is anything but ballsy.

Last edited:
lol.

I bet he does. Shara has one of the worst TDD, I’ve ever seen. And he has zero ability to get back to his feet if he gets taken down.

The only way this guy even sniffs top 5 is if the UFC give him the golden ticket.
Shara is 13-0 and has far more experience than Bo lol. At least he’s not a can.

So Bo Nickal is skipping Jon Jones era of building a legacy and going straight for the cherry picking?

Bo needs a good two-way fight opponent capable of going 3 Rounds.

UFC seems willing to give it to him -- if they were going to feed him to Whittaker.

So, that's the expectation going forward.

All I'll say is that Bo made a good call not being a last-minute replacement for Khamzat. Whittaker had a full camp preparing for a wrestler and was on fire.

He needs someone like Brad Tavares, who's experienced, durable and has great TDD, yet isn't overly dangerous.

Bo easily... and anyone talking shit is funny... bullet is probably higher ranked

Back