News Bo Nickal vs Cody Brundage will be on the main-card of UFC 300

Right decision?

• Total voters
yeayea I guess you didn't know this is the american khamzat right??

It's a strange choice but if you're not main or co main then what does it really matter?

Bo is Danas next big star unless he becomes too big and starts negotaiting too much money. Then we will see what happens but I get why they do this.

That’s photo shop. It should have a higher place on the card than the all Chinese lady title fight

business-wise decision is right - you push bum nickal so people can try to care about him once
sports-wise - utter clownfiesta
wish bum nickal fails at impressive fast win so both bum nickal and the person behind decision to put him in main card eat shit afterwards

Get No Pickle some competition or get him the fuck outta here

I can't believe so many posters believed Dana when he said this fight would be the very first prelim!

Either way, after this it's time to stop taking the piss. If he's a PPV level fighter he needs to fight PPV level opponents.

It's how I view most cards and fight placement. Outside of the main or title fights, pay isnt altered by card placement, so it doesn't really bother me. Most of the time, I'm watching the whole card.
Popularity is negotiating power for higher pay though. It's how merit (winning fights usually pushing you up the card) can get you more eyes and attention, and put you in a better position for success

Meh, so it goes. Won't lessen my enjoyment of what matters (Fights) in the least.

<Fedor23>

I could get behind Nickal on the main card IF he was fighting like a top 10 guy. Like a really fucking intriguing fight where it's sink or swim for ole Nickal.

Not the can of all cans Brundage...

Back