News Bo Nickal vs Cody Brundage will be on the main-card of UFC 300

Right decision?

• Total voters
They should let these "stars" rise on their own, when its quite obvious that they are shoving them down our throws people don't react well.

With so many champions and top 10 in that card, charging for this fight is completely ridiculous and hope it gets the hate it deserves.

Honestly fight order doesn't matter to me, in general. Well especially the 1st couple fights of main card. I don't mind because we get a good mix of better fights beforehand. Bo definitely would be a lower prelim fight if most people were to pick the order.

It feels put of place but let's be real it won't affect sales at all, anyone who was going to buy it was going to buy it already on the strength of the whole card. It will sell a lot and I guess this is their display of confidence that this is where he breaks out and shows his worth before a bigger fight booking. Feels odd but I'm not mad

100% undeserved.

I already can't stand that ginger because of that, and he's just a relatively unknown can crusher at the moment

Over Kattar vs Aljo or Jiri vs Rakic is absolute disrespect.
Jiri was on the main card. He was knocked off for Bo Nickal? Seriously??
Furthermore, Bo's fight is higher on the card than Olivera's. Olivera is a former world champ. Send Bo to the Prelims and bring up Aljo or Jiri's fight.
Isnt Jiri vs Rakic the feature bout?? Thats a way better card placement than Nickal 2nd bout.

Oh, so this was the extra fight.

Look, 300 isn't a bad card, but we're at the point where this is just another card.

what a disgrace... fook Sage Northcut 2.0...

First it was Jamahal Hill headlining, with a WMMA co-main, now a guy named Cody Brundage is on the main card of a supposed stacked UFC 300, and fighting a guy who's best win is named Valentine Woodburn....

And this is before at least one fight inevitably gets cancelled

<{anton}>

Aljo/Kattar, Fig/Garbrandt, Holly Holm, Andrade ect all seem like they should be on a Fight Night card or Invicta

Last edited:
Pretty lame choice. Bo is an exciting prospect surely, but I rather watch his current fights on fight nights or a regular PPV. Especially considering who he's fighting, it's a low level fight.

I guess what better way to push Bo than on UFC 300.

This is much more important than Oliveira, Jiri, Aljo. All former, very recent champions.

No, but I put yes because UFC is a business and they clearly want to market him as a superstar. They want to have him in a highlight spot and UFC 300 is the meaty card to showcase their “next golden boy” some more. Crushing an unknown will give fans the perception that he’s the next big thing along with his background credentials to read up on. So no, he doesn’t deserve it at all, but I see what they are doing. It is what it is.

Also, these ads are so out of hand. Every few seconds, another one pops up and I have to scroll back to where I was reading. I also had to close a couple that kept blocking where I was typing. Yikes.

Back