BMF Belt = Chump Belt??

Gimmick or not the 2 guys fighting for this belt have proven in my eyes to be no chumps at all. Despite losing some chances at UFC gold these 2 guys have been top of the food chain guys and get shit on an awful lot around here. I personally don't get it.

Seems like it's pretty much the Just Bleed belt but you have to be popular. If you're somewhat of a draw and known for violent fights you might get a shot at the BMF title. Probably helps if you're American.

Chump belt...

Chimp belt...

Chimp fights?

Screenshot_20230518-015219-521.png

Get me Dana White this instant

The rematch is great, the belt is an embarrassing gimmick that was revived and tacked on.
What’s worse for me than the “BMF” title is “power slap” or the fact that the name “ultimate fighting” championship stuck and will forever be the branding. It sounds so 90’s and American. Ultimate, extreme, maximum, power, etc.

Last edited:
UFC product is so trash nowadays.

OneFC does mma, muay thai, kickboxing and grappling.

UFC does BMF belts lol.

It's obvious con job is behind this shit so he can attempt to be a " triple champ"
Probably banking on justin winning as a he likely isn't beating dustin ever again

I hope it never goes away. The absurdity of it is entertaining.

The BMF champ is the only real champ in the UFC.

How many world champions has their been?? like so many.

The BMF belt,so far has only been held by one man. So it's more important. Harder to get.

It is definitely devalued, and also illogical. Both Khabib and Oliviera finished the two guys fighting for it in 1-2 rounds each, so how can they be the baddest mfers when they were soundly beaten by other fighters? In fact I think even Eddie Alvarez has wins over both guys, maybe he can return to UFC and fight the winner.

Not to mention, Masvidal lost the belt when Usman KOed him, then Usman lost it, so Leon is the lineal BMF title holder, Dustin and Justin are once again fighting over an interim belt even for a fake title!
Alvarez didnt beat Poirier, he was on his way to lose actually and fouled him getting away with it and a NC, lost the rematch, he did beat Gaethje tho.

I thought BMF belt was a joke until Dana White proudly rolled it out on stage .

Reactions: Kb7
I thought BMF belt was a joke until Dana White proudly rolled it out on stage .
I was a little embarrassed for both Nate & Masvidal, mostly for Nate he self proclaims a lot about himself & he couldn't even capture a fake belt he conjured.

I was a little embarrassed for both Nate & Masvidal, mostly for Nate he self proclaims a lot about himself & he couldn't even capture a fake belt he conjured.
He has nothin to be embarassed about. Nate's still a bad muddafukka

He has nothin to be embarassed about. Nate's still a bad muddafukka
Offcourse he is, but there always a badder mother fucker, Nate kinda found out for the most part that night. I thought the whole belt thing was the embarrassing part, being a "bad motherfucker." doesn't really need a belt, it's a moniker that is bestowed upon you by your peers, not some made up belt to justify garnering more views. IMO.

Just more dumb pro wrestling shit so Dana can strap a belt on someone he wants to without needing them to actually win fights in a row against serious contenders in a clearly defined class of fighters. Next he'll make more made up belts for omalley and colby if his plans to hand them real belts doesnt work.

Gaethje and Piorier are atlest worse mofos compared to Nate and Jorge
They atleast accept fights with wrestler and lose it gracefully unlike Nate
They atleast win fights more frequently than they lose

Is The Rock going to award them the belt again?

Honestly, I don't.

At least not as the headline.

Why should two twice-failed Championship discards be headlining over Actual Champions, like Pereira and Błachowicz, vying for the #1 Championship Contender status?

For a BS title?

It honestly makes no sense to me.

Fair point. Hard to argue that they have the wrong headliner

Back