Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

Protestors in Louisville, Chicago, Los Angeles, D.C., St. Petersburg, NYC, St. Paul, Columbus, Philadelphia, Atlanta. See what happens when the sun goes down.
Most of the shops in downtown Chicago were boarded up starting this morning. The bridges that split the city went up around an hour ago. Cops have been mobilizing all day and I have to carry a note saying that im an essential worker tomorrow.

Something is happening in Louisville, massive crowd just started sprinting and spreading out.

Bunch of police just started mobilizing.

Another massive group coming from where there the other group was.

Looks like police mobilized to block the large groups off.

Most of the shops in downtown Chicago were boarded up starting this morning. The bridges that split the city went up around an hour ago. Cops have been mobilizing all day and I have to carry a note saying that im an essential worker tomorrow.
Stay safe, sir.

Something is happening in Louisville, massive crowd just started sprinting and spreading out.

Bunch of police just started mobilizing.

Another massive group coming from where there the other group was.

Looks like police mobilized to block the large groups off.
what channel are you watching?

Thugs shot at police with a shotgun in Louisville just now. (it appeared).

Protestors in St. Petersburg seem to be doing the intimidate diners at a restaurant thing.

Gonna be honest, the US has given me straight up Third World Country vibes this year.

Saying this as someone who's lived in India for months at a time.

What a fucking disappointment.

Back