Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

These megathread are kind of bullshit we have 3 different megathreads for Antifa, BLM, and Crime. (But what seems to only be left wing or Black on Black crime) On one hand it's pretty telling that these situations are so common that they need their own thread. On the other it feels like these thread are more or less there to bury the stories that left leaning people don't like.

You can ad the "Biden Gaffe Thread" to that list.

Such sad and obvious attempts by the leftist (you know who's) at burying this stuff.

Lol. Winning hearts and minds every single day. She did compliment his "big ass shoulders" though so I'm sensing a little common ground there. :D

But what about the guy filming in their group??? And they saw his big ass shoulders and unwillingness to bow and they moved on

Some Protests Against Police Brutality Take a More Confrontational Approach
The protests are moving into white residential neighborhoods, where activists demand that people choose a side.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/21/us/black-lives-matter-protests-tactics.html
Who could have seen this coming? Now whitey can see that changing their social media pictures to a black box and saying they support BLM does not matter in the grand scheme of things.

“OMG Caitlynn I was sitting in the living room on TikTok and some BLM people came and started smashing my Prius. I guess they didn’t see my “Ridin with Biden” and BLM bumper stickers.

Last edited:
Some Protests Against Police Brutality Take a More Confrontational Approach
The protests are moving into white residential neighborhoods, where activists demand that people choose a side.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/21/us/black-lives-matter-protests-tactics.html

I couldn’t access the article due to paywall. But I have probably seen the videos. And I 100% know my side. I don’t side with groups that use terror and threats of violence and actual violence and destruction. Fuck them

I couldn’t access the article due to paywall. But I have probably seen the videos. And I 100% know my side. I don’t side with groups that use terror and threats of violence and actual violence and destruction. Fuck them

Put your phone in private mode.
Or try googling the title of the article and then clicking that link.

Put your phone in private mode.
Or try googling the title of the article and then clicking that link.

I actually found the article on Facebook after I posted that. They even called one guy that raised the footwasher fist a coward and harassed him for not joining them

Police moving in on the protestors. Getting heated.

"Fuck this city up!"

Police moving in on the protestors. Getting heated.

"Fuck this city up!"
tenor.gif

Here it comes! They are destroying the businesses now!

Back