#BLM activist tweeted false flag death threats against black people to spark outrage

Could be a bully tactic, because if people do end up resigning it sends a message to the other teachers that they better walk on egg shells or they are next.

The dynamic may lead to more capitulation on other things.

There is no "could be." It is a bully tactic and it is used as a means of thought control. It's a very insidious tactic.

It still bafflss me that the BLM protestors chose University staff as the curreny target. Those are some of the most liberal people of influence they could have on their side. I guess they settle for the easy targets.
Universities have sold bullshit majors and created this problem. I don't have much pity seeing the monster they made turn on them.

Universities have sold bullshit majors and created this problem. I don't have much pity seeing the monster they made turn on them.

yeah but they are feeder systems into positions of influence. So the subversion of universities can bring about significant change both socially and politically over time.

If they are all taking diversity training and guilt courses, and creating Marxist echo chambers then there is a downstream effect. It's one of the ways that the virus spreads.

Education and media are the two biggest ways to spread ideology, which is why universities are targetted.

If anyone hasn't seen the Yuri Bezmenov presentations on subversion, they should. It all makes sense under that context.

yeah but they are feeder systems into positions of influence. So the subversion of universities can bring about significant change both socially and politically over time.

If they are all taking diversity training and guilt courses, and creating Marxist echo chambers then there is a downstream effect. It's one of the ways that the virus spreads.

Education and media are the two biggest ways to spread ideology, which is why universities are targetted.

If anyone hasn't seen the Yuri Bezmenov presentations on subversion, they should. It all makes sense under that context.
You clearly have never attended a university, IDL, and you always come off to me as a guy who is salty that you couldn't get into a worthwhile one.

You clearly have never attended a university, IDL, and you always come off to me as a guy who is salty that you couldn't get into a worthwhile one.

I'm trying to find meaning in your statement, but I'm coming up short :icon_lol:

I'm not saying everyone adopts the single ideology just because they go through university, if that is what you think I mean.

When will people stop catering to these crybabies.

In before Strychnyne says, "...well...I disagree with what she did, but I see why she did it..blah blah blah "

I use to read his posts and think, wtf is wrong with this guy, especially for someone who was in the military. Then i finally found out he was black one day and it all made sense.

I'm trying to find meaning in your statement, but I'm coming up short :icon_lol:

I'm not saying everyone adopts the single ideology just because they go through university, if that is what you think I mean.
The point is I attended one of the most liberal universities in the country and our faculty was riddled with capitalists and people who don't conform to this idiotic conspiracy theory you have about university professors.

Anybody who has actually been to a university has encountered these people.

I have and college campuses are indeed breeding grounds for racist and marxist ideology rolled up into "ethnic understanding." It's disgusting what's happening.

I have and college campuses are indeed breeding grounds for racist and marxist ideology rolled up into "ethnic understanding." It's disgusting what's happening.
You couldn't even restrict your presumption-based ignorance to your actual experience for one whole post.

Which universities are we talking about here, sweetheart? Washington and Lee? I've heard that one is a real "breeding ground" for commies.

You couldn't even restrict your presumption-based ignorance to your actual experience for one whole post.

Which universities are we talking about here, sweetheart? Washington and Lee? I've heard that one is a real "breeding ground" for commies.

I attended multiple good universities and took courses such as "African American Studies" and "Race, Power and Politics", where I learned that white people are selfish while black people are "brothers", and that capitalism is inherently racist and used by whites to oppress minorities. It's become a gigantic problem and has been spreading into the high schools so they actually passed a law against ethnic studies in high school here.

Sounds like you're the one who's clueless about what's happening on college campuses, apparently you don't need an education to be a Sherdog mod.

I attended multiple good universities and took courses such as "African American Studies" and "Race, Power and Politics", where I learned that white people are selfish while black people are "brothers", and that capitalism is inherently racist and used by whites to oppress minorities. It's become a gigantic problem and has been spreading into the high schools so they actually passed a law against ethnic studies in high school here.
Didn't take me long to see through you, did it?

You pretend like you're smart but the reality is you don't make any sense.
If you think this post saves you face, then you can just add it to the pile of other things you got wrong, here.

If you think this post saves you face, then you can just add it to the pile of other things you got wrong, here.
That's rich coming from you, a proven liar, coward and a poser.

No need to thank me, I like exposing hypocrisy.

There you go again, posting a bunch of words that you think sound good but that don't actually have any meaning. How exactly did you "see through" me? And you haven't mentioned or given any argument as to one thing that I "got wrong", let alone a "pile."

I anxiously anticipate your next pile of words strung together without meaning.

There you go again, posting a bunch of words that you think sound good but that don't actually have any meaning. How exactly did you "see through" me? And you haven't mentioned or given any argument as to one thing that I "got wrong", let alone a "pile."

I anxiously anticipate your next pile of words strung together without meaning.
Do my words hurt your head as much as your parroted propaganda hurts this thread? Deep thoughts Jack Handy.
That's rich coming from you, a proven liar, coward and a poser.

No need to thank me, I like exposing hypocrisy.
How many more threads you gonna follow me into just to baselessly slander and flame me tonight? Should I invest in a dog collar?

How many more threads you gonna follow me into just to baselessly slander and flame me tonight?
And you lie again. As we both know, I've proven every accusation against you I've made.

Back