#BLM activist tweeted false flag death threats against black people to spark outrage

This all permeating racism is so rampant that it has to be invented.
This whole thing has

fonzsharkjump-300x300.jpg

a long time ago.

Didnt a feminist do something similar to this?

I've seen dozens of articles.

My favorite one was some girl who made an indie game on Steam. She made a thread in her Steam forums talking about how women shouldn't make games and that she is a slut/****/bitch, etc...then accidentally posted it from her developer account, instead of a fake one.

Try telling these righteous crusaders they're shooting themselves in the foot.

A certain poster on here argued that the constructs of the Enlightenment (like logic and reasoning) were constructs of white supremacy. Not a joke, I could even link to the thread if I could find it.

So having a logical, reasonable conversation with these morons is impossible because it's racism. You just have to LISTEN AND BELIEVE or else you're a racist misogynistic transmisogynistic binary defender of the heteropatriarchy.

The students at Mizzou protested because they said that Tim Wolfe (UMizz President) ran into Jonathan Butler (rich, pampered hunger strike student) with his car, and then had the police to manhandle the protesters. They also claimed they were only there to have dialogue with Wolfe, and he refused.

Welp, video footage exists of that as well.

These fucking drama queens will make up oppression when none exists. They desperately want their fight against "the man" and are in constant contests to be this generation's Rosa Parks.

It would be hilarious if there weren't real world consequences. Actually, I find a lot of it hilarious if I'm being truthful.

Why is there always a demand for someone to resign?

Could be a bully tactic, because if people do end up resigning it sends a message to the other teachers that they better walk on egg shells or they are next.

The dynamic may lead to more capitulation on other things.

Jesus...fuck her. And people like her.

There are so many minorities who make money off of complaining and do everything in their power to keep others of their group afraid. Of all the awful, opportunistic scams there are in this world, this one bothers me the most. It's such a perverted and evil thing to do.

tumblr_ly0hfq4fmF1qz7mqq.jpg

Give us what we want or you lose your job. No professor wants to have the mob attack them next. Every black student better get A's. Better not say anything negative about any black person in any context. Better not ever defend a police officer's actions. If you do any of those, the mob could add you to the hit list, and you'll be standing in the unemployment line by the end of the week.

BLM false flag operations.

Next thing you know it will be the honey pot.

Give us what we want or you lose your job. No professor wants to have the mob attack them next. Every black student better get A's. Better not say anything negative about any black person in any context. Better not ever defend a police officer's actions. If you do any of those, the mob could add you to the hit list, and you'll be standing in the unemployment line by the end of the week.

Sadly, there is a whole lotta truth in this.

They think they're destabilizing the "system" by targeting privileged people in power. Remove enough of them and destabilize this system that's oppressing them.

It's batshit territory.

Bahahaha

Anyone still defending these lunatics? I sure fucking hope not.

Another fake threat made by someone in the BLM movement. Too bad in six months people will forget the truth....... Hands up, don't shoot.

A certain poster on here argued that the constructs of the Enlightenment (like logic and reasoning) were constructs of white supremacy. Not a joke, I could even link to the thread if I could find it.

So having a logical, reasonable conversation with these morons is impossible because it's racism. You just have to LISTEN AND BELIEVE or else you're a racist misogynistic transmisogynistic binary defender of the heteropatriarchy.

The students at Mizzou protested because they said that Tim Wolfe (UMizz President) ran into Jonathan Butler (rich, pampered hunger strike student) with his car, and then had the police to manhandle the protesters. They also claimed they were only there to have dialogue with Wolfe, and he refused.

Welp, video footage exists of that as well.

These fucking drama queens will make up oppression when none exists. They desperately want their fight against "the man" and are in constant contests to be this generation's Rosa Parks.

It would be hilarious if there weren't real world consequences. Actually, I find a lot of it hilarious if I'm being truthful.

"Do not engage?! What the fuck are you talking about?!"

:icon_lol:

People here act as if BLM invented hate-crime hoaxes. The vast majority of "hate crimes" which have been given weeks of airtime, official denunciations, nonsensical forced resignations and many lives ruined turned out to be hoaxes or where similar in the level of absolute nuttyness displayed today at universities across the US. I always watched this play out while leftist academics claimed the media was actually biased against minorities(how many times have you heard this?). The latter is always hypocritically used as a justification for the many black nationalist media organizations which are never criticized for promoting black racial interests.

Then you have actual hate-crimes being buried by the police department, neglected by journalists and only spoken of in jest by the likes of Jon Leibowitz et al. Over 80% of violent interracial crimes are "black on white". Unlike white Americans who generally target victims fitting their own racial profile, the number of white victims is approximately the same as the number of black victims of violent acts committed by black Americans. The neglect of this major issue (ostensibly to not upset minorities) is only one way in which white Americans face actual discrimination. According to a study by Thomas Espenshade and Alexandria Radford a white American student needs an SAT score of 1410 to have the same chances in gaining admission to an elite university as a black student. This is actually a vast understatement given the conflation of two groups of "white Americans" which ought to have been studied separately by Radford and Espenshade.

The recent events at universities are merely the culmination of a decades long process which is mirrored in all nations founded by European peoples. The experiences of a native Swede or a native Frenchman in the last decades have been little different in this regard than those of a white American. Though the events at Missouri and Yale university can certainly be explained by the intent of our ruling classes to suppress any form of latent or actual European nationalism(including that of European-Americans) there is another factor which helps understand the "minority" craze unfolding at colleges and universities.

The fact that non-Jewish European Americans only represent between 20-30% of the student bodies of ivy league universities. This has been the case for approximately a decade. Keep in mind that this is the only ethnic group which is officially not allowed to organize and hence was at a disadvantage long before the current state of affairs. A relatively new phenomenon is white students attempting to set up white student unions which are subsequently condemned by college/uni administrators. Almost without exception these colleges and universities host many race/ethnic-based student organizations which are not only condoned but celebrated by the same admins.

The massive under-representation of non-Jewish white Americans has nothing to do with educational performance. It has to do with Affirmative action and ethnically based nepotism. This can easily be deduced by comparing the data on pages 30,31 and 33 of The Myth of American Meritocracy by Ron Unz.

Time to start reading Jared Taylor and Kevin Macdonald. Two of the most reliable scholars on race and a.. more sensitive issue are a good start.

Or just keep moaning about "Racist Republicans" despite the fact that all the top players and top donors of the GOP support open borders. Or try to convince anyone those "evil democrats" are the real racists. Good luck.

Marine Le Pen stated:
"It's no longer left vs right,but nationalism vs globalism."

So true.

Another fake threat made by someone in the BLM movement. Too bad in six months people will forget the truth....... Hands up, don't shoot.

The truth about white Americans being the only racial group in the US over-represented amongst victims of police brutality when adjusted for crime-rates? Or the truth about the media and the White House being outraged over black criminals getting shot after they have been pounding on police officers or civilians even though I have never heard a peep when a white American got shot?

Back