#BLM activist tweeted false flag death threats against black people to spark outrage

What really sucks is that there are legit racial issues in our society and now it's going to be hard to talk about them because of complete lunatic morons like her.

I tried not bashing all of BLM even when their stupidity kept mounting, but I'm over the movement. It's completely toxic.

The problem to me seems to come from how easily these sorts of movements are organized. These kids don't have to do the leg work of organizing through the traditional channels and institutions and having to compromise or really narrow down the specific grievances and specific, reasonable steps to address them. Instead the self righteous and angry mobilize in a flash. The distance between anger and action is too small and you get a leaderless and ambitious but confused movement.

What really sucks is that there are legit racial issues in our society and now it's going to be hard to talk about them because of complete lunatic morons like her.

I tried not bashing all of BLM even when their stupidity kept mounting, but I'm over the movement. It's completely toxic.

I tag teamed a chick in the back of my pick up with a black dude I played college ball with...but this was in Texas in the mid 90's, I guess we were more progressive back then.

i've actually trolled BLM before, best part was when they found out i was black and my parents who adopted me where white(fact: my bio-dad is mostly white as well). Ugh such a disgusting bunch of people. They are a disgraceful and shitty bunch of fucks. They do not have the hearts and minds of our people. And to act like they do is a bunch of lies.

I get that the guy has the legal right to record whoever he wants, and the group of girls were certainly rude and racist, but there is also a social contract that says not to bother people when they want to be left alone.

When you continue to record random people, teenagers at that, when they ask you to stop, you're kind of a douche. A legally justified douche, but a douche nonetheless.

uh huh. and what about at 4:30 when he was recording someone else and those teenagers jumped back in front of the camera to say "stop recording us, just leave us alone"

if some creepy guy was filming me in public i, like any other person who doesn't want to deal with stupid drama, would just leave. but obviously, they aren't trying to avoid drama. because whenever there is drama they can cry about how they were victimized.

Liberals are famous for these lies. Here is another one by a former black cop who just got busted.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...-Racist-Letter-Wrote-It-Police-360060851.html

Clive+Higgins+letter+1200.jpg

uh huh. and what about at 4:30 when he was recording someone else and those teenagers jumped back in front of the camera to say "stop recording us, just leave us alone"

if some creepy guy was filming me in public i, like any other person who doesn't want to deal with stupid drama, would just leave. but obviously, they aren't trying to avoid drama. because whenever there is drama they can cry about how they were victimized.

I don't see any good guys in that video. I see a bunch of people who don't understand what living in a society means.

All false accusations should face the same penalties of the crime. I have never understood why that isn't the way. In perjury cases you can get decades depending on what it is. But someone can falsely accuse someone of rape or molestation and only get hit with filing a false report?

This should be no different. She should be charged with libel, sued, and thrown out of school. And I'd have to imagine in today's age there is something criminal with using the internet to make threats and any other computer crime she can be charged with.

I don't see any good guys in that video. I see a bunch of people who don't understand what living in a society means.

i never said anyone was good. i was pointing out how far these people will go to try to look like the victim.

"LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!....wah that person is looking at me"

All false accusations should face the same penalties of the crime. I have never understood why that isn't the way. In perjury cases you can get decades depending on what it is. But someone can falsely accuse someone of rape or molestation and only get hit with filing a false report?

This should be no different. She should be charged with libel, sued, and thrown out of school. And I'd have to imagine in today's age there is something criminal with using the internet to make threats and any other computer crime she can be charged with.

It just can't be done like that.

Brian Banks had his NFL hopes ruined by a false rape charge. A lot of other men have had their careers and reputations ruined with false rape charges and spent years in prison before the accuser relented and admitted the whole thing was fake.

If we start punishing the false accusers too harshly, no one will recant. So it's a complete double edge sword. It shows the powers accusers often have. It's just a shitty situation all around.

Back