#BLM activist tweeted false flag death threats against black people to spark outrage

16itavm.jpg

Well I guess he wanted to be which is why he went to those classes. Maybe he just wanted their perspective.

I think he was saying that the narrative they are pushing in those classes is dangerous and that's why high schools are banning "multicultural studies". But I could be wrong.

The next thing will be a new law like that one act that protects Universities from reporting rapes to police.

Now that these people know they can caught with their false flag threats, they will want the ability to report a threat to University, but know that the University can't report it to the police. Just like with the fake rape allegations, you get all the victim status, without any risk of being discovered as a fraud.

Hahahah

This is absurd, that footage would be top tier satire if used in the right context.

That isn't "debating". That's rambling out nearly incoherent nonsense masking it as debating.

Not only that but the majority of crap spewed was pure nonsensical.

"Damn these white folk for allowing me a presence in the media and the chance to better myself with a worthless degree in gender studies!!1!"

... At one point that dude was just reading Tupac lyrics off his screen. Fuckin A.

Well I guess he wanted to be which is why he went to those classes. Maybe he just wanted their perspective.

First of all, I enrolled in AAS to learn about about african american culture and get an easy A, I didn't know at the time that these classes had nothing to do with that and instead were about political and racist indoctrination. Plus I've always been argumentative so it's fun for me to go into these types of classes and point out how stupid and ridiculous this shit is for the entire class to hear so they aren't only getting one perspective.

You have no idea what's really going on till you've actually sat through one of these classes, which is why Madmick is especially ignorant and him trying to claissify my opinion as uninformed because it's based on my own experiences is especially ironic.

Anyways, my point of view was made absolutely clear with my posts so for you to call me a "BLM drone" is especially stupid on your part.

First of all, I enrolled in AAS to learn about about african american culture and get an easy A, I didn't know at the time that these classes had nothing to do with that and instead were about political and racist indoctrination. Plus I've always been argumentative so it's fun for me to go into these types of classes and point out how stupid and ridiculous this shit is for the entire class to hear so they aren't only getting one perspective.

You have no idea what's really going on till you've actually sat through one of these classes, which is why Madmick is especially ignorant and him trying to claissify my opinion as uninformed because it's based on my own experiences is especially ironic.

Anyways, my point of view was made absolutely clear with my posts so for you to call me a "BLM drone" is especially stupid on your part.
Nobody believes you. Copy and paste.

Nobody believes you. Copy and paste.

Nobody believes what? Copy and paste what? You continue to not make sense because you aren't smart enough to make a point on the matter.

Nobody believes what? Copy and paste what? You continue to not make sense because you aren't smart enough to make a point on the matter.
Nobody believes you went to college. I'm betting you got an AA at some low-rent CC.

What university? Ever wander into any other classes before you dropped out? I bet I could comb through their faculty and find plenty of intellectuals known for conservative opinions.

Nobody believes you went to college. I'm betting you got an AA at some low-rent CC.

What university? Ever wander into any other classes before you dropped out? I bet I could comb through their faculty and find plenty of intellectuals known for conservative opinions.

That's funny cause last time I checked you had to graduate college and obtain a degree from an accredited law school to become a lawyer. And the relevant question is not whether there are faculty "known for conservative opinions," the relevant question is whether there are classes that actively and openly promote conservative ideology and racism against minorities as the correct perspective. The University of Arizona is where the AAS class was taken. I got an A on everything and ended up with a B after the final paper I wrote in which I disagreed with everything he thought.

My teacher Vernon Howard literally taught that "white people" are "selfish", and that black women don't like white men but white women like black men because of something us white people have allegedly done while the teacher mocked the way white people talk. He taught us that only white people can be racist because white people hold the power, and that this is what the dictionary term of racism is. Show me where the vice versa of that is allowed anywhere on any college campus.

If by plenty you mean less than a quarter with twice as many far left radicals as economic conservatives

Why Are Professors Liberal and Why Do Conservatives Care? is full of statistics on the liberal voting preferences and political and cultural self-identification of academics. Some facts from the book:

50 percent of professors describe themselves as being "left or liberal." That puts the professoriate considerably to the left of the country as a whole; Gross estimates that professors are "about three times more liberal on average" than American adults.

However, just 8 to 9 percent of college faculty can be accurately described as "far left" or "radical"—and the percentage is even smaller among younger faculty. "The professorate is obviously not bursting at the seams with revolutionaries," writes Gross.

19 percent of professors could be called "moderates."

On the right, Gross estimates that economic conservatives comprise just 4 percent of academia, and that 23 percent of academics are social and pro-military conservatives. In general, conservatives "tend to cluster in fields like accounting, management information, marketing, and electrical engineering" and economics.

Professors are also less religious than average Americans—but this, too, shouldn't be overblown. Research by Gross has shown that just over half believe in God.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/higher-education-liberal-research-indoctrination

That's funny cause last time I checked you had to graduate college and obtain a degree from an accredited law school to become a lawyer. And the relevant question is not whether there are faculty "known for conservative opinions," the relevant question is whether there are classes that actively and openly promote conservative ideology and racism against minorities as the correct perspective. The University of Arizona is where the AAS class was taken. I got an A on everything and ended up with a B after the final paper I wrote in which I disagreed with everything he thought.

My teacher Vernon Howard literally taught that "white people" are "selfish", and that black women don't like white men but white women like black men because of something us white people have allegedly done while the teacher mocked the way white people talk. He taught us that only white people can be racist because white people hold the power, and that this is what the dictionary term of racism is. Show me where the vice versa of that is allowed anywhere on any college campus.
I'm not going to defend anything that heinous, and I never suffered anything remotely that outrageous (from either side) at NYU, nor have I ever heard of a class that outrageous from any friend who is a college graduate...from anywhere.

Sure sounds like an outlier. Makes me wonder what I might hear in the recessed corners of BYU.
If by plenty you mean less than a quarter with twice as many far left radicals as economic conservatives

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/higher-education-liberal-research-indoctrination
Now this sounds more grounded: that universities have tilted left is a truth established long ago.
Mother Jones said:
So is any of that really true? As it turns out, a new book by sociologist Neil Gross of the University of British Columbia proves through extensive data analysis on the politics of professors that conservatives are right that academia leans to the left. But according to Gross, conservatives are totally wrong about the cause of this phenomenon—and its effects.

Why Are Professors Liberal and Why Do Conservatives Care? is full of statistics on the liberal voting preferences and political and cultural self-identification of academics. Some facts from the book:
  • 50 percent of professors describe themselves as being "left or liberal." That puts the professoriate considerably to the left of the country as a whole; Gross estimates that professors are "about three times more liberal on average" than American adults.
  • However, just 8 to 9 percent of college faculty can be accurately described as "far left" or "radical"—and the percentage is even smaller among younger faculty. "The professorate is obviously not bursting at the seams with revolutionaries," writes Gross.
  • 19 percent of professors could be called "moderates."
  • On the right, Gross estimates that economic conservatives comprise just 4 percent of academia, and that 23 percent of academics are social and pro-military conservatives. In general, conservatives "tend to cluster in fields like accounting, management information, marketing, and electrical engineering" and economics.
  • Professors are also less religious than average Americans—but this, too, shouldn't be overblown. Research by Gross has shown that just over half believe in God.
So, academia is indeed more liberal than America, just as other professions, such as the clergy and the military, are dens of conservatism. But where conservatives get it wrong, Gross says, is in their simplistic assertions that academia's leftward lean is a result of bias or discrimination. Rather, he argues, academia is liberal because... it has been attacked for being liberal. Gross's analysis concludes that the ivory tower's well-known political reputation has encouraged a kind of self-selection effect, where conservatives gravitate away from it, and liberals towards it.
So let's double down, yeah?

Any scum cought committing false flag race baiting should be charged and see the inside of a fucking cell.

Hey man, this is an age of asymmetric warfare. The ends justify the means.

I'm not going to defend anything that heinous, and I never suffered anything remotely that outrageous (from either side) at NYU, nor have I ever heard of a class that outrageous from any friend who is a college graduate...from anywhere.

That course and Tucson in general is particularly bad, but the underlying theme of white privilege, anti-Americanism and anti-capitalism are the same across the board.

There was a program raza (the race) studies that was being taught in high schools and which was bout to be made mandatory and spread into elementary schools when the state passed a law banning these courses in high school and grade school. One teacher who taught the course stated that the Raza curriculum's focus is "that Mexican-Americans were and continue to be victims of a racist American society driven by the interests of middle and upper-class whites."

When he raised concerns about Raza Studies (which is part of TUSD's larger Ethnic Studies department) he was, despite being Hispanic himself, called a racist and eventually reassigned to another course. Ward told a reporter from the Arizona Republic that by the time he left the Raza Studies class, he had observed a definite change in the students: "An angry tone. They taught them not to trust their teachers, not to trust the system. They taught them the system wasn't worth trusting."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/raza-studies-defy-american-values/

That course and Tucson in general is particularly bad, but the underlying theme of white privilege, anti-Americanism and anti-capitalism are the same across the board.

There was a program raza (the race) studies that was being taught in high schools and which was bout to be made mandatory and spread into elementary schools when the state passed a law banning these courses in high school and grade school. One teacher who taught the course stated that the Raza curriculum's focus is "that Mexican-Americans were and continue to be victims of a racist American society driven by the interests of middle and upper-class whites."

When he raised concerns about Raza Studies (which is part of TUSD's larger Ethnic Studies department) he was, despite being Hispanic himself, called a racist and eventually reassigned to another course. Ward told a reporter from the Arizona Republic that by the time he left the Raza Studies class, he had observed a definite change in the students: "An angry tone. They taught them not to trust their teachers, not to trust the system. They taught them the system wasn't worth trusting."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/raza-studies-defy-american-values/
Looks like your prof got scorched, Choke. I can't find any record of him at the University of Arizona as part of the core, research, adjunct, or guest faculties. I can't find a "Vernon Howard" anywhere in African/American studies or Sociology or Politics in any university. I have a feeling that guy never got tenure and never got hired anywhere else. Sounds like it was for good reason. I might have summoned more outrage at this perceived agenda if the guy was still around.

BTW, they've also passed laws preventing the discrimination of professors on religious or political grounds in Arizona in order to protect conservative viewpoints.

Looks like your prof got scorched, Choke. I can't find any record of him at the University of Arizona as part of the core, research, adjunct, or guest faculties. I can't find a "Vernon Howard" anywhere in African/American studies or Sociology or Politics in any university. I have a feeling that guy never got tenure and never got hired anywhere else. Sounds like it was for good reason. I might have summoned more outrage at this perceived agenda if the guy was still around.

BTW, they've also passed laws preventing the discrimination of professors on religious or political grounds in Arizona in order to protect conservative viewpoints.

They passed the law to prevent the political and racist indoctrination that's plaguing our schools.

When I was taking the course they canned him but had to rehire him after the local black activists rallied around him and the school didn't want to be labeled racist. Looks like he left and relocated for unknown reasons and is now a pastor.

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Vernon-Howard/88951059

They passed the law to prevent the political and racist indoctrination that's plaguing our schools.

When I was taking the course they canned him but had to rehire him after the local black activists rallied around him and the school didn't want to be labeled racist. Looks like he left and relocated for unknown reasons and is now a pastor.

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Vernon-Howard/88951059
So they "re-hired" him to avoid one of these mob-protests-by-irrational-occupation (the kind we've seen all over the country the past few years), then quietly didn't hire him when his temporary contract was up, and clearly nobody else did, either. Politically deft. Well-handled. Dude got shoo'd from the steps of academia all the way to the refuge of a Baptist Church.

So, I ask you, Choke...was this really the most compelling anecdote to share as an example towards this alleged university-based agenda of discrimination?

So they "re-hired" him to avoid one of these mob-protests-by-irrational-occupation (the kind we've seen all over the country the past few years), then quietly didn't hire him when his temporary contract was up, and clearly nobody else did, either. Dude got shoo'd from the steps of academia to a Baptist Church.

So, I ask you, Choke...was this really the most compelling anecdote to share as an example towards this university-based agenda of discrimination?

Yes because it was completely acceptable to the community for the professor to be openly racist against whites and anti american and the school was powerless to do anything about it. It's no different than what's happening right now, presidents are being forced to resign due to being labeled racists and the college communities are backing this agenda to the detriment of free speech and white students.

In fact, colleges are now "investigating" and persecuting "white student unions" and are forcing facebook and other social media to take down their pages by claiming copywright infringement.

MU officials said the page is deceiving, and they are investigating. They also said White Student Union has nothing to do with the university, it is not a sanctioned student group and they doubt the Facebook page was even started by students. Other universities are also investigating White Student Union.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article47424180.html#storylink=cpy

The Southern Poverty Law Center suspects the White Student Union pages were started by a white supremacist group. Other human rights groups say White Student Union has surfaced on Facebook during other times of racial tension.

“We are trying to find out who is behind them,” said Leonard Zeskind, president of the Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights in Kansas City. Zeskind’s group tracks white nationalist groups. “It could be a white supremacist group, students at the university or someone outside the university. … I don’t think it is one group that’s doing it.”

Zeskind said the appearance of White Student Union “is definitely a racist response to anti-racist activity.”

The White Student Union Facebook page does not appear to have surfaced at any other regional campuses.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article47424180.html#storylink=cpy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back