Elections Blame game starts. Trump campaign insiders blame Kushner

jared "mr steal yo girl" kushner

200.gif

He wouldn’t be that popular if he stfu. His biggest appeal is his ability to shamelessly talk shit. His policies are just secondary. A bulk of his supporters are the republican equivalent of Conor Mcgregor nuthuggers.

Covington no Conor.

I never liked Conor but he was an interesting fighter which outweighed the personality, Covington is perhaps the most boring fighter on the roster.

W
Kushner and Trump had little to do with that. Those countries were getting chummy with Israel before Trump became president. That final step of recognizing Israel was just giving what was ground reality the official seal of approval. It would have happened under any other administration.

We are not insiders. I have a hard time down playing it.

If it was so easy someone else would of done it. Same with how the world did not explode when the embassy was moved or golan recognized.

I DOUBT IT.

Da Kush is facing law suits and investigation if Trump losses. Id figure they are trying to find evidence of voter fraud.

Mark Levin and the GOP spiritual base is supporting Trump claims of fraud and Levin said for the Republican state legislatures to force delegates to vote Trump.

Kushner did convince Trump early on that Covid was not a big deal. But then again Trump realized it was a big deal yet choose to lie about it.

If fraud is not proven then Trump handling of corona lost him the election. He like I expected did better with latinos and almost all groups. His racism does not bother many latinos (as many themselves are racist and feel the racism is more against Arabs, Muslims, and africans and chinese or lower class mestizos who come over and give other latins a bad name) and more black men are disgruntled at the system in general so not voting or going for Trump is 1 in the same. Seeing Trump do worse with white men was a shock and better with white women as well. I had expected the same numbers as before with maybe a slight female increase and latin increase.

And yes I know Muslims are not a race but to most common people Muslim is associated with hijab, arab clothing and brown people.

It would not have hurt to have been more serious with corona.

His response to he riots was right though in my opinion. His base would not have tolerated a soft or Democrat type response to the Floyd riots. Law and Order was the right move. And I suspect it did shift suburban voters given the fact the GOP has won and flipped 3x more state legislatures and did better then expected in the House. I had expected them to increase the Senate but be destroyed worse in the House.

Mark Levin and the GOP spiritual base is supporting Trump claims of fraud and Levin said for the Republican state legislatures to force delegates to vote Trump.

Pennsylvania legislature has already clarified that under state law that is not possible.

Biden does not even need the ballots that can be touched by SCOTUS.

SCOTUS is not going to invalidate the election results of 3 states man.

World leaders are tweeting congratulations to Biden.

It's over.

Pennsylvania legislature has already clarified that under state law that is not possible.

Biden does not even need the ballots that can be touched by SCOTUS.

SCOTUS is not going to invalidate the election results of 3 states man.

World leaders are tweeting congratulations to Biden.

It's over.

The legislature can change state law and would if fraud is found.

I just made a thread. Mexico, Brazil, Russia, China and several other countries have not called Biden yet or made comments. Well Mexico president said he had an election stolen from him so he will wait till the legal process is done.

Covington no Conor.

I never liked Conor but he was an interesting fighter which outweighed the personality, Covington is perhaps the most boring fighter on the roster.

Conor’s an exciting fighter, but it’s not his fighting style that’s making him the highest paid ever, it’s his shit talking.

Colby’s shit talking however is pretty cringey and really doesn’t add much to his appeal. He’s more of a Ted Cruz than a Trump.

The legislature can change state law and would if fraud is found.

I just made a thread. Mexico, Brazil, Russia, China and several other countries have not called Biden yet or made comments. Well Mexico president said he had an election stolen from him so he will wait till the legal process is done.

As I understand federal law states that electors who were chosen under state laws enacted after election day don't have to be honored by congress. So I don't think it would be that easy.

Anyways that is a really big IF man. For them to attempt any of this without truck loads of hard evidence would be essentially seen as a coup d'etat. There is not sign of anything like that at all. Just Friday legislature they said they are aware of absolutely zero cases of voter fraud. To think they are going to down this path because Mark Levin told them to... lol not happening man.

It's over.

It was just a massive, massive media/establishment effort to demonize Trump and make independent supporters feel ostracized for supporting him. It was massive inappropriate collusion from powerful multi national entities that made Trump lose. Nobody voted for Joe Biden.

If fraud is not proven then Trump handling of corona lost him the election. He like I expected did better with latinos and almost all groups. His racism does not bother many latinos (as many themselves are racist and feel the racism is more against Arabs, Muslims, and africans and chinese or lower class mestizos who come over and give other latins a bad name) and more black men are disgruntled at the system in general so not voting or going for Trump is 1 in the same. Seeing Trump do worse with white men was a shock and better with white women as well. I had expected the same numbers as before with maybe a slight female increase and latin increase.

And yes I know Muslims are not a race but to most common people Muslim is associated with hijab, arab clothing and brown people.

It would not have hurt to have been more serious with corona.

His response to he riots was right though in my opinion. His base would not have tolerated a soft or Democrat type response to the Floyd riots. Law and Order was the right move. And I suspect it did shift suburban voters given the fact the GOP has won and flipped 3x more state legislatures and did better then expected in the House. I had expected them to increase the Senate but be destroyed worse in the House.

Dont mexicans make up the largest share of latinos in US?
Trump called them rapists and criminals
And also said they were going to pay for the wall (which they never didi lol)

Kushner and Trump had little to do with that. Those countries were getting chummy with Israel before Trump became president. That final step of recognizing Israel was just giving what was ground reality the official seal of approval. It would have happened under any other administration.

It's odd that those countries would give the credit directly to Kushner if he'd had so little to do with it.
Thankfully you have more insight then those nations leadership.

As I understand federal law states that electors who were chosen under state laws enacted after election day don't have to be honored by congress. So I don't think it would be that easy.

Anyways that is a really big IF man. For them to attempt any of this without truck loads of hard evidence would be essentially seen as a coup d'etat. There is not sign of anything like that at all. Just Friday legislature they said they are aware of absolutely zero cases of voter fraud. To think they are going to down this path because Mark Levin told them to... lol not happening man.

It's over.

No. The States control delegates and that process. Congress does not involve
Dont mexicans make up the largest share of latinos in US?
Trump called them rapists and criminals
And also said they were going to pay for the wall (which they never didi lol)

He called criminals from there Rapists. It was blanketed and I dont doubt he is racist. However not all latinos or Mexicans look the same or of the same class or racial caste. Also economics could motivate some to be for Trump along with them hating "wetb@cks" I have met such Mexicanos before who dont have a like for the guys who stand outside home depot especially in the world of construction they cheapen labor. Not to mention the culture is more hoodish which upper tier Mexicanos dislike. It is not so simple

He called criminals from there Rapists. It was blanketed and I dont doubt he is racist. However not all latinos or Mexicans look the same or of the same class or racial caste. Also economics could motivate some to be for Trump along with them hating "wetb@cks" I have met such Mexicanos before who dont have a like for the guys who stand outside home depot especially in the world of construction they cheapen labor. Not to mention the culture is more hoodish which upper tier Mexicanos dislike. It is not so simple

thats a lot of fucking assumptions to make your theory work..

No. The States control delegates and that process. Congress does not involve

Nope.

The legislature has no part of choosing the delegates according to state law.

To change it Governor Wolf (D) would need to sign off.

If for some bizarre some reason he did do it the Electoral Count Act states that any delegates chosen under laws enacted after election day can be rejected by congress.

The fact you think Mark Levin could convince PA legislature to do something that has never been done in 200 years shows that you don't really understand politics very well at all. The hell that would be unleashed would burn the whole system to the ground. You think they are going to do that so Donald Trump can stay in power? No.

It's over man.

Back