Elections Blame game starts. Trump campaign insiders blame Kushner

Back in July the NY Magazine reported that Trump was privately blaming Jared for bad polling.

Fast forward, and Jared is being blamed for Trump's loss, because Jared was the unofficial head of the re-election campaign.

Jared was also the head of the PPE sourcing and undermined the official pandemic response team by starting his own.

Trump's nepotism has come back to bite him in the ass.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...osing-campaign-black-racism-george-floyd.html

Many are blaming Jared Kushner, Mr Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, who pulled together his own virus response team that undermined the official coronavirus task force, overseen by Vice President Mike Pence.

“The only constant in this campaign, from Day One, to the very last day, was Kushner,” a Trump ally close with the campaign told the Post. “So if the president wins, Kushner deserves credit, but if he loses, Kushner deserves the blame.”

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...e/news-story/24ba0eca5110cf7255c7114321b4592a
Lol it was also Jared’s fault that Trump picked Jared to draft his first speech to the Nation about Covid

"Getting chummy." Who the heck do you think gave them the desalination technology that they are dependent on?

But, I think Kush really did grease some wheels to hurry it up.

Now, if only the public will be allowed to see his WhatsApps with MBS...
GCC were using desalination decades back. When I lived there decades ago, all the water was from desalination.

giphy.webp

If Trump just did his job and learned to stfu, it would have been an easy reelection

I guess Trump's campaign insiders couldn't image telling Trump to quit saying and doing stupid shit.

If Trump just did his job and learned to stfu, it would have been an easy reelection

He wouldn’t be that popular if he stfu. His biggest appeal is his ability to shamelessly talk shit. His policies are just secondary. A bulk of his supporters are the republican equivalent of Conor Mcgregor nuthuggers.

All I know is that it's going to be super fun over the next 2-3 years, as we begin to hear all the fallout about the WH dealings/activities under Trump.

Weird that putting a useless trust fund baby in charge of stuff would yield less than optimal results

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back