Elections Blame game starts. Trump campaign insiders blame Kushner

Yes he would have destroyed Biden. Biden barely won an election that he was like 90% chance on after Covid.

Over 4 million in the popular vote and a larger electoral college victory than Trump has over Hillary... not a landslide (despite it being one based off of Trumps own logic), but its a decisive victory by any reasonable metrics when he can have multiple bg states flip and still win.

Trump has only himself to blame for putting a guy who looks like a potato in charge of all of his most pressing goals just because he's his son-in-law.

Trump has only himself to blame for putting a guy who looks like a potato in charge of all of his most pressing goals just because he's his son-in-law.

Some time back I read an article where one of Kushner's college instructors said he was dumb. Kushner got into Harvard because papa Kushner donated to Harvard. Jared's success is due to havig inheritance , connections , being married to Ivanka and supporting the Israeli rightwing.

Certainly not to blame are all the lies and bullshit Trump spewed during his term.
I actually think all the lies and bullshit spewed by the liberal media is what led to Trump getting so many votes. People don't like being manipulated and with the suppression, censorship and plainly obvious bias shown by liberal news stations I'm sure that pissed off a lot of people. Not to mention all the celebrities without a financial worry in the world trying to tell regular joes who to vote for, as if they know better.

Some time back I read an article where one of Kushner's college instructors said he was dumb. Kushner got into Harvard because papa Kushner donated to Harvard. Jared's success is due to havig inheritance , connections , being married to Ivanka and supporting the Israeli rightwing.
but let's put Aunt Becky in prison for fluffing her kid into USC.

<Kpop775>

Wow you really want it to be over. I pray to God Trump gets it reversed somehow {<jimmies}5

The butthurt would be epic. I dont even like GOP or Trumpeconomics. However, the behavior I receive from the left makes me hate both sides
You love Trump.

but let's put Aunt Becky in prison for fluffing her kid into USC.

<Kpop775>
The biggest fish always get away with shit. Lori was a bigger fish than many but not as big as Kushner. Martha Stewart got convicted of insider trading but the really big fish (Wallstreet establishment) get away with far more.

Are you off the Trump bandwagon now? Good for you sherbro

Was never on it, although I did support him renegotiating trade deals and shoving a boot up China's ass.

Hell, I started this thread and was in the minority who voted "yes".

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ove-trump-from-office.3923045/#post-149851163

I actually think all the lies and bullshit spewed by the liberal media is what led to Trump getting so many votes. People don't like being manipulated and with the suppression, censorship and plainly obvious bias shown by liberal news stations I'm sure that pissed off a lot of people. Not to mention all the celebrities without a financial worry in the world trying to tell regular joes who to vote for, as if they know better.

Maybe. Celebrity opinions on politics and bias media do suck.

How many posters here are like "Heh I don't even like Biden but he's so good"? It happens all the time with Trump.

But there was no trade between them. Israelis were banned from the GCC, any expat worker who found to have visited Israel was also banned from the GCC. Back then things were way different to now.
- there was trade between them. You can either believe me or not. That is your choice to make.

- it was common for people to get back up paperwork to travel between Israel and countries you speak of.

- you are correct that they would not accept people traveling on Israel passports. This caused an issue at one of my schools. I was proud of how my boss handled the situation.

Enough of this shit!

Trump's rise to fame with the American right-wing was due to birtherism, and unfounded conspiracy theory Trump repeatedly lied about. "People don't like being manipulated"...BS. Trump supporters love it.

Enough of this shit!

Trump's rise to fame with the American right-wing was due to birtherism, and unfounded conspiracy theory Trump repeatedly lied about. "People don't like being manipulated"...BS. Trump supporters love it.
Lol meanwhile Trump is being censored on Twitter because the globalists cheated in the election and they don't want him to be allowed to speak up about it. Crazy world where seemingly intelligent people can't see through the corrupt media propaganda.

Lol meanwhile Trump is being censored on Twitter because the globalists cheated in the election and they don't want him to be allowed to speak up about it. Crazy world where seemingly intelligent people can't see through the corrupt media propaganda.

At least the intelligent people know a lie when they see/hear it.

Yep that's definitely it. Nothing to do with the fact that he's just pulling stuff out of his ass to complain about and spouting completely unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

It's Trump's MO. "It's always someone else's fault".

That’s what happens when you fire anyone competent and replace them with sycophants just because they agree with anything you want

this story was already debunked. stop believing shit based on anonymous sources.

Yep that's definitely it. Nothing to do with the fact that he's just pulling stuff out of his ass to complain about and spouting completely unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

It's Trump's MO. "It's always someone else's fault".
That's the MO of every single minority group in the country. It's always someone else's fault when they fail.

Back